Chapter 23

Sure enough, as soon as I enter the room I'm met with blushing faces and hooded eyes. Damn my father and mother. If I didn't have prior commitments I'd be ravaging each and every boy here and now, especially Restiin with the way he's looking at me. Fuck!

"Hello boys." I greet them warmly, trying and failing to ignore their heated stares.

"Hi, Sir." They all chorus together and my body shivers at the name. It never fails and I have to physically will my cock not to get hard. I don't have enough time to properly use them.

"Tonight I'll be heading out for some work. While I'm gone I expect everyone to either be asleep or in this room the whole time. If you must leave the room do so now." Some of the boys left, while a majority of them are already in their pajamas. Yortel comes back shirtless and with a bag of snacks and I chuckle.

"You made me hungry again." He blushes looking away.

"Good, I did say I would ravage you, Pup." At my words his eyes snap back to mine and he blushes deeper.

"Yes sir." He climbs into Solar's bed and I wait for the other boys to come back.

"Good, you're all here. Now I'm leaving Restiin and Abeh in charge. If any of you so much as act up not only will they punish you but I will to when I return. Do not leave this room." I look at each and everyone of them sharply and they nod. "Trust me, you do not want me to punish you."

"Yes sir, we understand." They all say together and I nod. I walk over to each one of them kissing them deeply before moving on to the next, saving Avery for last.

"Be safe, sir." Avery says as he leans into my hand cupping his cheek, I kiss him softly, yet deeply and pull away.

"I will Angel." I pull away completely staring at my boys, who's eyes are already trained on me. "I love you boys." I hear them inhale sharply and I exit the room on that note, locking the door behind me with a key.

I make my way to my room to shower and change quickly into a nice pair of jeans and a white shirt. I love when the blood splatters on my crisp white shirt. I call Fíg and he answers on the first ring. "Boss." He greets and I grunt out a greeting myself.

"Where are you?" I ask him, tying up my shoes and putting on my hoodie.

"In front of the house." He says amused and I chuckle with him.

"Alright, Smartass, I'm coming now." I tell him and hang up the phone. I exit the house, locking up behind me as I strolled leisurely to Fíg's car. Before getting in, I look up and see the boys staring down at me and I smile, before hopping into the car.

"Off we go." Fíg cheers and the next hour is spent with me talking to the boys in the group chat. I love how clingy they are towards me, it fills me up with pride. "We have arrived." Fíg announces and I nod stepping out the vehicle and heading towards the semi empty warehouse.

"Ah mother, father so nice of you to join me." I greet them. I scan over Fíg and my men handiwork and smile at the sight of them.

"Dillion, you let us go right now." My mother tries to demand me and I tsk, placing my hands in my back jean pockets.

"See this is the problem with the both of you. You think you can control me and make me do what you want, but the thing is I'm more powerful than you. Better than you. It's a shame you'll have to die." I shook my head in mock sympathy.

"You can't kill us, we're your parents." My father says and I chuckle.

"You see Fíg over there?" I point to the tall Russian bald man and they look over at him. "He's been more of a parent to me then the both of you combined. Now I'm done talking let's get to the fun part. Fíg, my tray please." I clap my hands together in excitement.

WARNING WARNING: GRAPHIC VIOLENCE

I slowly scan over all the items place before me on the tray and I can already hear my mother crying. "Dillion please don't do this." She begs and I roll my eyes.

"Why shouldn't I? Do you know how many times I begged for your help and you did nothing?" I hissed at her, showing the full force of my anger and betrayal that she bestowed upon me. In my fit of anger I walked up to her with a pair of sharp scissors in my hand. I pry open her mouth, making sure Fíg holds it open for me as I grab onto her tongue, making a clean snip and she screams loudly as blodd drops down her mouth. "Anyone else has something to say?!" I bellowed out and everyone, including my father turns away from me.

"What's wrong father? Can't stand to watch the killer you created?" I taunt as I cut open is shirt. He's visibly trembling, knowing what's about to happen. "Someone shut her the fuck up!"

"On it, boss." Fíg says and eventually the screaming stops and I can think again.

"Thank you Fíg. Ah now where was I?" I pretend to think. "Oh yes that's where I was, you don't like the man I've become father?"

"This isn't you Dillion." He tries to plead with me and I smile at him.

"You're right, I'm so much worse. You mad a big mistake threatening what's mine and I don't like when people threaten my things Father." I playfully scold him.

"I was just playing around, you know that." He tries to wiggle his way out of this, but I laugh loudly at him.

"That's why I'll make sure you don't play like this again." I beam at him and walk back over to my tray, picking up a drill.