NEW STORY ALERT

Hello everyone, 

I have posted the first chapter of Amelia's story. I hope you guys like it as much as you enjoyed My cursed mate. It's a lot different from it, but it's the same person who wrote it, so it's still incredible, in my opinion☺️.

BOOK NAME: THE VAMPIRE KING'S WEREWOLF PRINCESS

BLURB: 

My shattered heart drops into a bottomless pit as he says, "You can make do with her as you please" He approaches the door to leave, but I halt him with my following words.

"I, Amelia Anderson, reject Nickolas Adams II as my mate."

*****

Many say he should have never been born and was an abomination, a curse on the vampires. He is Nickolas Adams II. Nickolas had lost hope in ever finding his mate and believed he was destined to spend the rest of his days on Earth without her. But he is wrong and finds out when he takes a trip to the werewolf kingdom. Nickolas meets his mate, a werewolf, and not just anyone, the werewolf princess and daughter of his father's murder, Amelia Anderson. Being a princess, you would expect she lives her days doing as she pleases and enjoys life to the fullest, but unfortunately, that's not Amelia's tale. A part of her she could never changes makes her life difficult, and being the only one among her peers without a mate made me feel more like an outcast than ever. Her so-not-great life takes a drastic turn the day she meets her mate. It gets thrown into something she didn't ever imagine. Amelia suffers significantly for being mated to Nickolas and pays for the rest of her life for sins she didn't commit.

Read and find out if Amelia survives all the ordeals life throws at her or dies at the hands of her mate.

I hope you enjoy it, and please spam me with your hate comments when you meet the MC. Oh my God! I just realized I told you guys you are going to hate him😂 P.S if you think Nate was horrible, wait till you meet Nikolas😏