𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

Once Anna had arrived at school, she had met up with her friends comparing their times tables and catching up from how their summer break was.

Her first class she had with Karol, world history. It wasn't too bad, the whole day was just going to be syllabuses and rules.

Skipping towards their lunch period the girls decided they wanted to enjoy the nice weather outside to eat. Each of them talking about their classes and the people in them.

Showing funny videos, and knowing the latest celebrity drama, courtesy of Jayla.  Still having 20 minutes left of lunch, Dani and Anna decided to pass the ball around a bit.

"Hey ladies." A voice called out behind them. A group of guys soon stood in front of them. The first guy was tall broad looking and had a cocky look on his face. The basic blond hair, blue eyes, tan skin and a pretty face.

Makes her wanted to punch him for some reason.

"Can i help you?" Dani crossed her arms over her chest obviously annoyed that they parade on their fun.

He chuckles a bit, "I just couldn't help but notice that you guys were messing around a bit. Just thought I would give you some extra free advice." He takes a step dangerously close to her.

Anna sure thought that any moment, Dani was going to swing.

Jayla was watching the whole thing silently hoping that her friend would kick some ass.

Karol was just watching the clouds minding her business.

"Why don't you stay away from these big sports and stick to these girly ones."

He took another step closer, their noses only inches apart.

"You wouldn't want to break a nail, would you?"

Oh shit.

The three girls had knew that was their friends last straw. Before Anna could stop her from beating the shit out of the kid. Someone roughly pull him away.

"Aye kid. If you know what's good for ya, I'd hit the road. She packs a hard punch."

TYLER?!

He stood tall and proud over the group of teenagers. 

The boys scurried away before mumbling an apology.

Then the realization hit her.

"Are you...FUCKING kidding me!"

𓆉

"THIS IS YOUR DOING ISNT IT?!" She shouted storming into Anthony's office. Without realizing he was in a middle of a meeting.

Everyone in the room stared at her.

"I-." She nervously laughed exiting the door.

"Get back in here." Her older brothers authoritative voice sounded through the room. She walked back toward him, all the anger dissipated and turned into embarrassment.

"What happen?" He ask as she stood between his legs. "Tyler is my new coach." He raised a brow. "And?"

"He's my coach bubs! He will ruin my chances on ever getting on the team." She cried out annoyed completely ignoring the people around them.

"Sweetheart, he won't. He knows your a good player. But you also know because your his sister, he won't give you any leeway either. You'll just have to work harder so then he has no choice to put you on the team."