•CHAPTER 16•

1 week later

- 8:56 am

You both had walked out of the hospital, to be precise, not really 'walked' but you literally stomped out of the hospital with an expression as if you just stepped on a leggo. The time you stomped out like a angry bird, he was following you from behind, trying to catch up with your steps as you took big big steps than a normal person would.

"Y/N! walk slowly or you might fall!" he said loudly, running a bit as he had two paper bags in his hand too. "You don't even need to care!!" you fired back, turning back to look at his face with your angry one. "I do need to care, you are my pretty pretty cutiepie little bean like wifey after all..." he walked near you, grabbing your hand in his as he looked at you, smiling sarcastically.

You groaned in frustration as you tried pushing him away but oh this pig won't budge. "Leave me you fatass!" you squirmed your wrist in his grip while your face scrunched in disgust.

It's not called fatass baby, it's called strong..I am not a weak person like you.." he smiled once again before dragging you away with him.

"Are you fucking serious? Don't ever call me baby! I am not your so called baby!!" you yelled, a few people looked at you both in awe as it looked cute for them but seriously, for you, it was cringy than ever. "Yes, you are not a baby, then stop acting like one" he said sternly, not looking at you but just staring at front while walking.

"Do you perhaps want to eat something outside?" he asked as he unlocked his car and opened the backseat gate to place the bags inside. "Thanks, but no thanks" you forced a tight lip smile, burning inside as you stood there like a penguin. "Why are you so angry suddenly?"

"As if you have left any reason for me to be happy" you said the unexpected thing here, making him look at you for a mere second before he looked away and heaved a sigh. "Get inside, we are going home"

he opened the passenger gate for you, looking at you with not any particular expression as your words seemed to have some effect on him.

You sighed, suddenly feeling heavy on your chest. "Taehyung, I need to make an important call. Stay here and I'll come in five minutes" you said looking away, "b-but whom you wanna call?", you closed your eyes and inhaled deeply, not really feeling good about the things happening. "I-its j-just someone okay? I don't need to tell everything to you" you said and turned around to walk away. He started at your back until he saw your figure vanishing from his sight as you turned to the other side in the garden.

It felt uneasy. The sudden action of yours to call someone right at that instant had him doubt about what you were doing and to whom you were talking. After all, it was something to be suspicious of because what can be so necessary to talk about right now when you both were heading home?

He squinted his eyes for a second before sighing and rolling them at your abnormal behavior.

"5 minutes....she said" he groaned in frustration. It has been already 10 minutes since you went to talk to someone he don't even knows. He continuously tapped his foot in nervousness. As said, he felt really uneasy and the feeling that rose deep inside didn't gave him any postive vibes. It just felt like..like something's going to happen, something real bad.

"ohh gawd where the fuc-" his eyes landed on the tiny figure of yours approaching the car with slow, heavy steps. You had your hair hung low as the strands of your dark brown hair fell the sides of your face. Maybe he never said that, maybe he always mocked you for how you looked, but you were always pretty to him. You were the perfect one anyone would wish for, but it was just him who couldn't see that.