#2

• | • | •

After the call, I went back to my room I was really debating whether to help the boys or not cause there are so many pros to helping them but also so many cons. What if something attaches itself to me? What if someone actually gets hurt because of me? What if something worse happens? Buts that's all these thoughts were what-ifs.

I could tell I was starting to strongly radiate my emotions as Amanda came knocking at my door, "Hey, are you alright bro?".

"Yeah, I'm just really starting to worry about this whole situation, and I feel like it's for no reason," I said to her from my bed.

Amanda came and sat on my bed with me and took my hands in hers, "Well as I have worked with Sam and Colby before, especially going to the conjuring house with them, I can tell you that they won't put you in any serious danger. And IF I'm right about Colby liking you then he's gonna really look out for you. They may act like kids sometimes, but they are both really good guys, and they aren't stupid".

"I think also cause I don't really know them I'm also nervous about that".

"Oh, don't worry about that. I'm sure you will be comfortable around them by the time you have to start filming with them" she was very confident in her answer, which was very comforting.

"Okay, okay. How about spiritually? What if something attaches itself it me?" I asked about which was my next worry.

"Hmmm," she thought before she answered me. "Cause you did it for me after the conjuring house, I will help to cleanse you when you get back. I'll bless you before you go, I'll help you with whatever you want".

"I mean you do kinda owe me that," I said grinning at her.

"See we are here to protect each other so I'll always have your back" She smiled at me.

"Thank you," I said pulling her into a hug.

"It's so okay," she said hugging me back. "Also, I was speaking to the guys about tomorrow...".

"Ohh, so what's the plan?" I asked pulling away.

• | • | •

I felt anxious walking down the street towards the café where we were meant to be meeting the guys. I looked down at myself, I decided to keep it casual by wearing black shorts (because it was warm outside), a black crop top, a red oversized plaid shirt and my beloved vans. I kept readjusting my shirt and Amanda noticed.

"Leave your clothes alone, you look hot" she smiled at me, "Oh shit we are kinda late".

I looked down at my watch and saw that it was 1:14 pm and we were meant to meet the guys at 1, so Amanda and I were slightly rushing to get to the café. We walked around the corner to the front of the café and came face to face with the guys.

"Oh hi," I said smiling, clearly being the first person to realise our group was now together.

"Hey," Colby said looking surprised but smiling back.

"Hey guys" Amanda chimed in sounding excited to see them again.

They continued to have a bit of a reunion and I got formally introduced to the guys while we went in and ordered drinks. I went for a simple cappuccino and then joined the group at the table they picked.

"So now that we are all here, how about you two tell this poor girl what she could be getting into" Amanda started the conversation I was waiting for.