Protective Uncles

Jungkook watched as his six brothers stared at his baby from the crib

Jungkook watched as his six brothers stared at his baby from the crib. He smiled as he felt his husband wrap an arm around him, kissing the side of his head.

"They look cute, they'll be good uncles" Jungkook says, chuckling.
"Yeah, protective too, just like how they are with you" His husband says, chuckling.

"Can I carry him?" Jin asks and Jungkook nods.
"Go on, he's awake anyways" Jungkook says and Jin smiled, picking up the baby who had been making grabby hands towards him.

He held the baby with so much care, making Jungkook laugh.
"He's so cute! Look guys, I have a cute nephew" Jin says as he pinches the baby's cheek.

"He's our nephew too!" Hoseok says, huffing as he made funny faces that entertained the baby. He giggled and grabbed Hoseok's face, squishing it with his little chubby hands.

Jungkook's baby had just turned 2 year old, a he's very hyper. The six played with him as his parents sat by the pool, watching this happen.

He fell, making his uncles gasp.
"Oh, baby!" They all said but then he stood up and continues running around.
"They're so protective" Jungkook's husband says and he nodded, chuckling.