136. Lies become reality

Chapter 136: Ruthless? When the lie becomes real!

Although Luo Xiner was disgusted in her heart, she was still in a brilliant base, so she quietly told the information of the brilliant base leader around her. The leader listened to the slightest nod and had a bottom in mind.

This time they contacted all the teams in Huaicheng and formed this huge team. They did not want to let these unidentified outsiders take the materials belonging to them in Huaicheng.

They waited outside for a long time, and felt that the fourth-order zombie smell disappeared before they came in. They hope that these people and the fourth-order fight will kill you and lose both lives, so that they can benefit the fishermen.

He saw the opposite face of Dong Haozhe with a mellow smile and could not see other emotions, which made him a bit sloppy.

You must know that no one can calm down and eat to this extent, but this person’s face does not see any emotional fluctuations, or the other party is an old traitor who does not reveal traces, or else he is prepared to have a perfect strategy. But no matter what it means, this person is definitely not good at dealing with it.

He thought about it and first explored the bottom, so he smiled and said to Dong Haozhe: "This little brother, don't blame us for not asking us, this full warehouse of goods, we are also very heart-warming, so come over to help the top I don't know if the little brothers welcome us."

So many masters of Huaicheng have come, even if this mysterious team is strong, they dare not reject them.

Dong Haozhe heard the words and said: "This big brother is very polite. There was a guest who had a little autumn wind. There is nothing to give alms. It is not me who is the master of this time. I am afraid that I have no heart and heart." Dong Haozhe’s words are stabbed.

However, the face is very amiable, which makes these people in Huaicheng unable to directly oppose the eyes, such a strong opponent, if there is a possibility of negotiation. They also don't want to go to war.

The leader of the brilliant base was the first to hear this stinging, knowing that he couldn’t say a word in Huaicheng, but at least his proposal. Other battles must be measured before they can, do not dare not give him face, did not expect this unknown child to face such a face, so he said with a tiger face: "Little brothers want to take our Huaicheng supplies are nothing It’s just that you seem to forget to say hello to our owners."

Dong Haozhe listened again and laughed again: "Big Brother, you have said something that is not adjusted. I want you to say this. Then I have to say that the supplies of this Quanlong State are all of mine."

The leader of the brilliant base was unspeakable by Dong Haozhe. His angry face was red. These little guys had a little power and they didn’t know how to be tall and thick, and they didn’t know how to respect the old and the young.

Xiao Ziling listened to the tongue after the crowd. Wood has thought that the Dong squad looks like a good old man. This is all about guns, and it is super powerful.

In the face of the persecution of the Huaicheng team, Dong Haozhe is indifferent and determined. People in Huaicheng know that there is no drama by negotiation.

Only by convincing these young and energetic young people can they know that they must understand the situation and understand the compromise.