Chapter 5

Gulf's pov

But I want two wishes and i hope you will fulfill my wishes dad...
Frist one I just want 5 lakhs because my mom is in hospital and it's urgent you can think that i can ask outside but I don't want my mom to think that i got from someone and if I not able to pay the debt...
so that thats the reason I am getting it from u dad... Second one when I resigning this job i want to u to offer this job to my brother because he his searching for job ...
i hope you will understand me dad you may think I am selfish but i am not and important and there his one more wish...

Mr Alex :"Are out of your mind gulf why don't you say that u r mom is in danger and your here offering yourself to marry my son ..."

Gulf:"No sir it's not like that because I don't want you to think I was only marrying to ur son for money no I love him ...You can say it's love at frist sight ..."

Mr Alex:"No gulf I don't want to be selfish even if u marry mew or not it doesn't matter to me because I will always help you and about job for u r brother you can speak to me right I have offered him job here ...so that you don't need to do that..."

Gulf:"No I don't want to get money from you has it's... I am willing to marry mew and thats final and i have hope that i can change him so let give this marriage try..."

Mr Alex:"Why are u so stubborn gulf please don't do it"...

Gulf:"Sorry dad but i want this and you also want this right please let make plan about the wedding..."

Mr Alex:"Ok what's with your third wish..."

Gulf:"In future mew should never no that i married him only for the money i borrowed from u and it's only love that i have for him and it's not about money or something ..."

Mr Alex:" Your something son even after knowing about the contract marriage you still willing to marry him..."

Gulf:"But i have felling that i change mew and make him fall for me..."i wink playfully ...

Mr Alex:"So don't worry about your mother's operation i will take care of it and also I will accept your resignation letter ask your brother to join tomorrow itself..."

Gulf:"I am really lucky to have you has my father in law..."

Mr Alex:"I am also luck to have another son like you...My blessings will be always with you and i hope mew understand your fellings try hard to win him..."

Gulf:"About marriage let keep it after three months after my mom recovery and dad u also talk to mew about this wedding..."

Mr Alex:"Fine I will now go to hospital your mom need you and also tell her about the marriage ok take care son..."

AT HOSPITAL

Gulf:" Mom, Jessy,and win i have something to tell you all...I took Deep breath ...I AM GOING TO GET MARRIED WITH MY BOSS SON MR MEW SUPPASIT IN THREE MONTHS..."

There is no single word come from there mouth...untill mom speaks...

Mom:"Son are you joking it's not joke right..."

Gulf:"No mom my boss already talk to me about it and I told him that i will discuss with my family but the situation is not right so i agree to him..."

Mom:"But son what kind of man he his and what you will do something is wrong..."

Gulf:"Nothing is wrong mom he his good guy I also talk him last week we meet eachother also ... Or you can say it's love at first sight mom..."

Mom:"Gulf are you telling me truth right if you love that person them i am not going object it go head and what about your work..."

Gulf:"Win tomorrow you can join the company and its my posting so be good and work and always help the boss ok..."

Win:"Yes brother always and i am happy that you're getting married..."

Gulf:"Thank you so much...mom u take rest because tomorrow your getting operation don't stress yourself ok..."

Mom:"How did you manage to get money son..."

Gulf:"I got it from the work place mom don't worry...My boss volunteer to help you..."

AT MANSION

Mr Alex:"Mew...John...Come here I have something to tell u..."

Mew:"Dad what's it why are u so happy did to finish any big deal with ur client..."

Mr Alex:"No its about your marriage mew and gulf accept to marry you ..."

Mew:"Oh really I thought gulf won't accept the offer ...what makes him accept t for marriage..."

Mr Alex:"Wait and see u will know... And about marriage u have three months so u can invite your friends and i am also going invite my business partners and clients this marriage is going to be big celebration..."

Mew:"No dad u know right I am not close to anyone beside mild so from my side only mild and boat will be there and rest up to you..."

Mr Alex:"What ever and John start the wedding preparations from now on... Go head and make sure there is nothing left..."

John:"Sure Alex ..."

Mr Alex:"Hope gulf will change you mew ..."

AFTER THREE MONTHS ....

WEDDING HALL...

Mew:"Mild why this much crowd...I thought dad only invite his partners and. Client but it seems whole city his here ...why can't they only allow four people from our side and gulf side ..."

Mild:"U IDIOT ITS NOT FUNERAL FOR ONLY FOUR PEOPLE TO ATTEND ...ITS FUCKING MARRIAGE JUST SHUT UP AND GET READY YOU FUCKER...."

Mew:"Wow.....Calm down mild ... So can u tell me where his gulf room is please..."

Mild:"Just two doors apart get lost..."

Mew knock the door just then win open it and suprise to see mew standing there...

Win:"How can I help you brother in law..."

Mew:"Oh...i want talk to gulf can u guys excuse has for second..."

Gulf:"Yes Mr mew how can I help you..."

Mew:"Gulf you can call me mew... We are going to get married right so no formalities please..."

Gulf:"Ok mew tell me what can I do for..."

Mew:"Right here..."

Mew hand over the paper to gulf ...he just look confused what's its ...

Mew:"Gulf i think you don't forget about the contract right and this one this one is paper of contract marriage just sign it..."

Gulf:"I just thought ur joking but it seems really ..."

Mew:"I WONT JOKE IN THIS TYPE OF MATTER GULF...mew raised his voice over gulf ..."

Gulf:"Sorry pen please..."

Gulf study the paper and get to know that after one year of marriage if mew don't fell comfortable or not falling in love with gulf he will divorce him and after divorce they don't any kind of relationship out ...Gulf signed the paper with heavy heart..."

Mew:"Thank you gulf and i will be waiting outside ..."

Gulf:"This is going to be really interesting ...THE BATTLE BETWEEN AGREEMENT AND LOVE ..."

_________________________________________

Hope you guys like this chapter ☺️

Let see now how gulf going to Handel mew life style either Winning or losing...and what happen in marriage when unwanted guest arrive .....?

Let see in next chapter sweethearts ❤️ bye ....