138. Chu's Illusions

Chapter 139: Heartbeat? Xiaoziling of women's clothing.

In his illusion, Chu Haotian directly teleported into the warehouse, and saw that the warehouse was full of materials, of course, there are also a few zombies wandering inside, estimated to be the staff before the end of the world. In order to find the fourth-order zombies and to gain time, Chu Yutian directly dumped the materials in the warehouse into the space, and the entire warehouse was empty.

All the zombies are clearly presented in front of Chu Yutian, and there is no longer a dead corner. Chu Yutian lost a few cracks and quickly cleaned up the zombies visible in the warehouse. However, the fourth-order zombie that Xiao Ziling said could not be found. Chu Yutian looked at this empty warehouse and could hardly find a place to hide. His brows are light and wrinkled. Did Xiao Ziling make this mistake?

Chu Yutian directly denied this possibility. Although Xiao Ziling will occasionally make small mistakes and do little things, but at the crucial moment, he has not made any mistakes. He is a younger brother who deserves his trust. This is also his indulgence. The reason for Xiao Ziling.

Therefore, this fourth-order zombie must be hidden here, waiting for him to reveal flaws in the dead corner he could not detect, and then giving him a blow. At this time, Chu Yutian regretted leaving Xiao Ziling on the battlefield. If he was with him, he could use the spiritual eyes of Xiao Ziling to dig up the zombie.

At this moment, he suddenly heard a groan, this unexpected voice let him a glimpse, before he reacted, the situation in front of him suddenly changed.

At this time, he was in a far-reaching place, standing on a small cobblestone paved path, green on both sides. Among them, there are colorful flowers in the wind, and a villa that is familiar and strange in the distance stands at the end of this trail.

Not good, this is in the illusion! At this time, Chu Yutian did not know that he was actually a temptation. He gritted his teeth and prepared to go back and teach Xiao Xiaoling. Because when he came, he asked Xiao Ziling, and he was determined not to be a zombie in the spirit department. He didn't expect Xiao Ziling to go wrong this time.

Illusion is still very useful for Chu Haotian. He hasn't thought of the method to crack it at the moment, and all his skills have only a void effect. The first reaction of Chu Yutian is to display the void, first protect his own safety, but find that his ability has disappeared...

Chu Yutian brows wrinkled, this time the situation is different from the last pier, he knows the more so, the more calm, but he
C

hu Yutian knows that it is impossible to find a chance to find a weak point to find a weak point. Staying still does not have any effect.

So he walked along this cobblestone path and came to the door of the villa. This villa is a place for his childhood vacation. He likes the warm atmosphere here. He once said that when he gets married and has children, he will take his wife and children every year to take a vacation and distract.

did not expect the illusion to actually create this scene. He don't know what people or things are there?

At this time, the door was suddenly opened, and the person who was familiar with Chu Yutian was actually Chu Xiaoqi. He saw that Chu Yutian actually laughed, and also cried intimately: "Daddy, i'm back, Xiaoqi miss you."

Chu Yutian frowned. He didn't expect this illusion to create Chu Xiaoqi. It seems that this fourth-order zombie knows the people around him. Unfortunately, it doesn't know Chu Xiaoqi. How could Xiaoqi be so stupid, how could he call his father, except that he cooperated with Xiao Ziling to deceive people.