139. Ziling dress up as woman for a day

Chapter 138: Dress Up? Do a day of women!

Why is this happening? Chu Yutian recalled the bit of the illusion, and contacted the behavior of the zombie cat in front of him. He knew that Xiao Ziling did not say anything wrong. This zombie cat is indeed not spiritual.

If it is spiritual, breaking the illusion can only damage the mental strength of the zombies, and there will be no recognition of the Lord. There is only one possibility for this situation, that is, the skill is reversed. Perhaps the cat has a temptation-like skill.

The snoring heard from the beginning may be the way to display it.

I have to say that Chu Haotian is very good at reasoning, and let him introduce most of the facts in a few cases.

Chu Yutian eyes looked at the fourth-order zombie cat on the trousers intricately. He did not expect this zombie cat to use this method to seduce him.

Does this cat think that he has other thoughts on Xiao Ziling? Or do you think that Xiao Ziling’s kid can seduce him? And this cat is quite stupid, does it think that Xiao Ziling is a woman?

The next time you use temptation, you have to find a suitable person. At least you should find a real woman...

If the fourth-order zombie cat knows the idea of ​​Chu Haotian, he will feel very innocent. Its temptation is only to enlarge the infiniteness of the human heart. It is possible to have the ability to have nothing to do with it. Don't push the responsibility to its body.

Chu Yutian is entangled in the need to solve this fourth-order zombie cat, the zombie cat once again pleased to scream at him, the blood red eye that should have represented the zombie actually conveyed a meaning of taking it away. This made Chu Yutian think of the first time when he saw Xiao Ziling, it was also this kind of touch. And Xiao Ziling's eye-opening also has a blood-red eyelid.

Chu Yutian found a lot of common ground with Xiao Ziling in this fourth-order zombie cat. The cold and heartless heart was softened.

Forget it, just watch this cat let him see the Xiaoziling of the women's dress, just let it go. then.

Chu Haotian left the warehouse with the kitten and returned to the battlefield, which also solved the attack on the Huaicheng team.

Chu Yutian recovered from the memories. Looking at Xiao Ziling, who is desperately trying to please him, the idea of ​​obviously having the whole person in his heart is becoming more and more clear.

Of course he wants to see the appearance of Xiao Ziling, which can make him feel a lot wrong. Chu Yutian does not know if this is a way to balance his psychology, but for his future days. There was a good mood in the days, and Chu Yutian decided to implement the punishment plan in his heart.

Chu Yutian stared at Xiao Ziling for a few seconds. Slowly, the corner of his mouth brought out a smile of evil spirits. This kind of Chu Yutian made Xiao Ziling’s sense of crisis rise in a straight line and began to sit still. The devil of his boss is definitely playing a bad idea and telling him to hurry.

Just say that Xiao zillingbthought about that has it's limit, and then the fact of what he have to do the next is breaks through the lowest point he thinks. He must doubt now. Will he make no more shameless things in the future?

Although he only wears women's clothes in front of her boss, but he wants Ziling to wear it all day, Xiao Ziling feels difficult. He thought about it and decided to be cheeky and ask for his own boss. Can you shorten the time: "Boss, or not, I wear it to you at night, how? How long is this day, it is very inconvenient to start things."

"Hey, do you think I want to see it? Tell me what to wear for me at night? It is a punishment! So how about you wear a women dress and go out to accompany me for a walk and come back." Chu Yutian heard a slam flashing, but Soon a face was gloomy. This time, he didn’t give Xiao Ziling any face, and the iron face unselfishly refused.

Chu Yutian’s face made Xiao Ziling no longer dare to talk more. If he really got rid of his own boss, he would go out for a lap and he would really be ashamed. Forget it, one day a day, anyway, just wear it to the boss. Xiao Ziling’s self-consolation, lost face only on the boss’s side, is still fortunate.

Chu Xiaoqi glanced at Xiao Ziling, who was immersed in the distress of wearing women's clothes, and looked at Chu Yutian, who showed a smile on the corner of his mouth, suddenly disappeared. Perhaps it is the fans of the authorities.

If Xiao Ziling really breaks the cans and wears a dress to go out for a walk, Chu Haotian is definitely not willing. Chu Yutian is so strong, how can he let others see the other side of his marriage contractor? .

However, he will not remind Xiao Ziling, Chu Yutian, this big demon can not sin without sin. Moreover, Xiao Ziling was originally stupid, and it was normal to be eaten by Chu Yutian. Even if he reminded him this time, he would fall into the clutches of Chu Haotian next time, so there is no need to remind him.

And this is what they are, they are still watching the movie. Xiao Qi does not want to offend Chu Yutian to make himself uncomfortable, he decisively watched.

In this way, Xiao Ziling began to choose what he was wearing in a lot of women's clothes that Chu Yutian took out from the space. Why are there so many women's clothes in the space of the boss? And why are all sexy short skirts? Why do you want to collect this kind of thing from your own boss? Xiao Ziling was depressed.

! Originally, he wanted to find an excuse for not having a woman's clothes. Unfortunately, his boss knew his intentions and threw out a big push for him to choose.

According to Chu’s explanation, this is what he collected when he received other materials. However, this explanation Xiao Ziling does not believe that the reason is that it is all the dresses that are so cleverly collected?

This is just Facts that have proved that Chu Yutian in the bones is really only a big stallion, stuffy sao male, this is definitely for his future harem preparation, look, how sexy, completely for his visual enjoyment, it really is a big satyr .

Hearing the sound of the whisper of Xiao Ziling’s mouth, Chu Yutian was a bit funny. In fact, he had other orthodox women’s suits, but he subconsciously remembered the set worn by Xiao Ziling in his fantasy.

Sexy clothes, is what he thought about it, but it’s all this, but he doesn’t want to play his own mouth, so he can only bite the space in his space, and if Xiao Ziling doesn’t wear it, no other can select.