140. Not good to see

Chapter 139: Unsightly, spoiled a good dress!

Sitting on the sofa waiting for Xiao Ziling to choose clothes, Chu Haotian was finally impatient with Xiao Ziling. He stood up and pulled a small son who was lying in the pile of clothes. He was from the pile of clothes on the ground.

Suddenly grabbed a bright and colorful suspender skirt, directly in the arms of Xiao Ziling, the Xiao Ziling, who was in a state of confusion due to this series of actions, pushed into the bathroom and threw a sentence: "Give me a change immediately. ”

This Xiaoziling actually picked up the clothes and picked it for an entire hour. He said that this style is not suitable for him. After a while, the color is too pink. Anyway, all the dresses can be found by him. Know what he is doing.

Xiao Ziling is obviously delaying the time. It is best to drag it to Chu Yutian and forget that he has punished this matter so that he can escape this robbery.

It’s just that Xiao Ziling’s miscalculation of Chu Haotian, Chu Yutian’s punishment for this punishment is more determined than he imagined, and he can even pay great attention to it, so that there is a hard way that Chu Yutian’s resilience is strong.

Disintegrated the last dying struggle of Xiao Ziling.

In the bathroom, Xiao Ziling used his fingers to pick up the color of the hair in his arms, and the fabric was light and thin to some transparent slings. Is this a dress? This is obviously to seduce men's with sheer underwear.

Isn’t he disgusting to die when he wears it like this? The brain midbrain made up the appearance of wearing this dress, and suddenly the goose bumps covered him, Goddes, he really accepted the incompetence.

Xiao Ziling can be regarded as crying without tears. He obviously picks up the stone and licks his own feet. He should have picked up a thicker, darker, longer-sleeve dress from the beginning. Xiao Ziling regrets that he really want to knock on a few brain hammers. He didn’t expect to drag it to the end, but he dragged myself to the desperate situation.

Shaking his skirt with almost no weight on his finger. Xiao Ziling bit his teeth and decided to change it. Chu Yutian found this piece for him. Then die of death, who is afraid of who.

Xiao Ziling, who broke the can, finally put on the hard-shouldered dress. The thin clothes were attached to the body as if it was not worn.

I don’t know if it was a coincidence. This dress is very suitable for his size, except for the chest. Matsuzaka (this everyone knows), the waist is quite fit. The hem can cover his hips, but he can't cover his black striped boxer briefs.

Well, Xiao Ziling, who is 35 years old, has already embarked on the habit of living in old age. he doesn't like to wear underwear like a bullet-shaped triangle. he likes the boxer briefs worn by the elderly. In his words.

This underwear is loose and comfortable, and it is a good product for caring for the younger brother.

However, at this time, matching his color, some transparent and thin thin dresses, how to look awkward, obviously a little girl, suddenly set a grandfather-type underwear... Right?

When Xiao Ziling looked at the mirror, he knew where the problem was, but would he modify it? He didn’t do it when he killed him. Chu Haotian’s uncomfortable mood was unhappy, and he was happy. Who told him to force him to wear this suit, Xiao Ziling decided to go out and disgusted with this kind of sorrowful Chu Yutian as his own revenge.