Bondita in Devipur

Roy Chaudharys are shocked to see huts in midst of the forest.

Anirudh thinks that those may be of angrezi officers or else of terrorists. So he and Chandrachur gets down from the jeep to check the huts and fortunately Anirudh finds something and was shocked.

Virender whispered: Anirudh is looking at what? Kanaka, did you kept something there?

Kanaka whispered: What it will be?

It's a locket of Somnath. Anirudh takes it in his hands and stares at it.

Kanaka whispered: Oh my god! It's my locket. Somnath ji gave me.

Virender whispered: Shit!

They both looks at Anirudh with sweatful face.

Trilochan: What you are looking at Anirudh? Come quick let's go. We started our journey for tour not for CBI works.

Anirudh runs near the jeep and shows the locket to Trilochan. He is shocked too.

Bondita: Somnath Da's locket?

Chandra turned and looked at it. He too comes near the jeep.

Anirudh: How it came here?

Kalindi: Is there only one locket in this model? It might be of others. Throw it and start the jeep.

Anirudh opens the locket and was doubly shocked as it had Somnath and Chintu photo.

Bondita: Durga maa, this is really belongs to him. But how did it came here?

Chandra notices a bit of saree flying behind the rock where curves Virender and Kanaka are standing.

Chandra: Someone is there.

He walk secretly towards the rock. Kalindi comes there and pulls the woman out. It's not Kanaka but their servant.

Kalindi: Who are you? What you are doing here?

Woman: I... I am... Hn, I came here to collect some twigs for stove.

Chandra: Collect twigs? That too in mid forest? Tell us the truth.

Woman: I am saying truth only. I am not alone here. Look at the huts, those are belong to our community only. You all only entered here without permission.

Kalindi: Whaat?

Anirudh comes there and shows her the locket.

Anirudh: How did this locket came here?

Woman: Mmm,, I bought it from a woman for 10 rupees. Give it to me. That's mine.

Anirudh: From a woman?

Chandra: It should be Kanaka!

Anirudh: Look, this locket belong to us.

Woman: How dare you to say it? I bought it with my own money but you are saying that it's yours. How?

Anirudh: Look, these two in this locket are my blood relations. This is Somnath, my brother and this is his daughter. I don't know from where did you got this, who sold it you. But I want this locket.

The woman with her corner eye looks at Kanaka who is standing behind another rock.

Chandra: Why you are asking her Anirudh? That locket belongs to us. Come let's go.

Woman: No, I won't allow you to take it.

Anirudh: See, we will give extra money.

She thinks, Kanaka nods no but the woman accepts it.

Anirudh: Fine! Here you have 50 rupees. Take it.

She gets it and went from there.

Trilochan: If your panchayat is over then shall we move barrister babu? I can't wait here anymore. Before sunset we should cross this forest.

Anirudh nods yes and they three gets onto the Jeep and started their journey again.

Kanaka and Virender gives a relax breath after confirming that their jeep went.

Virender: Thank god, we escaped.

Kanaka: But I lost my favourite locket.

Virender: Hey idiot! Because of your carelessness we all would have lost our lives.

Kanaka: It's fine. But bhaiya, where they are going now?

Virender: That too with whole family!

Kanaka: Hn!

Virender: Hey aurat; did they told you anything?

Woman: No, malik ji.

Kanaka: They took away my happiness and enjoying their lives?

Virender: Don't worry Kanaka. I am here. Before they could return to Krishpur, I'll erase the whole identity of Roy Chaudharys from Krishpur.

He smiled wickedly. He asks his servants to come along with him.

Kanaka: Where you are going bhaiya?

Virender: To Krishpur!

Kanaka: Whaat?

Virender: Wait and see what I am doing. When Roy Chaudharys return, there will be a lots of shocking news to them.

He smirked and went with his servants.

On other side Chandra stops the car in a dhaba for their dinner.

Anirudh: It's 6 pm only. Why you stopped here?

Chandra: If we leave this dhaba then we should starve upto we reach our destination. Because this is the last dhaba here. Get down.

Trilochan: But chandra I am not hunger now.

Chandra: Then what can we do? This is the last dhaba.

Bondita: Why don't we have any other dhaba in our destination? Without a dhaba is there any village?

Trilochan: Bahu actually the place where we are going do not contain any houses or shops.

Bondita: What?

Trilochan: Hn, we are going there just for your peaceful mind and relaxation. As soon as possible we will return to our haveli.

Bondita thinks: About what place they are talking about?

Anirudh: Let's do one thing. Chandra, you get parcels for us. Lets eat while on the way. 

Kalindi: Yeah, that's good idea. Kids are also sleeping now. So you go get parcels.

Chandra: Fine!

He goes and gets the parcel. Later they started their journey again.

It was about 3km near to Devipur.

Bondita looks around with confused face. Anirudh recalls his past on that way where Bondita was taken to sati.

Bondita: Kaka sasurji, I think we are in wrong way. This way will take us to Devipur only.

Trilochan: Fine!

Bondita: Fine?

He didn't respond, Bondita looks at him weirdly.

Chandra drives the Jeep into Devipur. They entered the village.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️