CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO: HINATA'S WEEK FROM HELL - WEDNESDAY

Amaterasu: Hey, everyone. I know I already posted but I have a bit too much energy at the moment and the best outlet I have is writing. 

Guess Here: Who will annoy Hinata this time around?

Mori Gorudo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[Konohagakure - Wednesday - Around 7:00 A.M. - Mori's Room]

Mori Gōrudo grew up believing that the world revolved around her and her family because of the about of wealth they could produce on a whim - when she heard that the Heiress of the Hyuga Clan went missing and the team was looking for her replacement, she thought she could do whatever she wanted and had her father buy her way into Team 8. She thought it was going to be a breeze...

Until the Dead Heiress came back to show her that she was in a whole new world.

Mori sat on her bed - looking at the scar on her kneecap created by Hinata's Crystal Dagger; while the damage was completely healed, the scar remained - a reminder of what Hinata told her in the Forest of Death.

"Bleeding out on the soil that soaked up blood more worthy than your own. Blood of the Shinobi and Kunoichi that fought, bled, and died to prove their worth to their village."

That's when Mori's eyes opened.

It wasn't the wealth of a family that gave the village worth as a whole but the strength and dedication that came from the warriors of that family. The blood that was soaked into the ground of that living death trap was worth more than all the gold and gems the Gōrudo Family possessed...and Mori was going to be worth more than that but stepping into the new world.

The World of a Kunoichi

[Timeskip - Hinata's Cabin]

Mori walked in her all-black training outfit down the path that lead to Hinata's cabin - only to find the Tigress of the Mist standing by the walker with her arms folded, looking upon the water with the Ice Dragon by her side, they were talking about something but Mori couldn't hear them. She stopped in the center of the field and waited for them to finish talking when Hinata looked over her shoulder and locked eyes with Mori's - making the girl shiver from the predator's glare in Hinata's dark blue eyes.

"And here I thought you were going to chicken out, Princess." Hinata smirked as she turned to face Mori completely with a small smile on her face, "Good to see you are actually serious about being worth more than all the gold your family sits upon." 

"Yes, Lady Hantei. I... I want to be more." Mori nodded.

"Well, I shall be off, My Crystal Tigress." Haku said as he placed a kiss on his wife's cheek and began walking away, passing Mori to where she could feel his pressure radiate off him like a heating lamp before he got further away from her.