51. premier

Toms Pov.:

Flashlights. Creams. Paparazzi. Fans.

"TOM LOOK OVER HERE."

"ON YOUR LEFT MR. HOLLAND"

"SMILE"

"TOM HOLLAND"

"You can never get used to it right ?" he heard from beside him. He smile when he saw Timmy and hugged him.

"Good to see you mate. Yeah, it's always the same." he said and pulled away.

"It will never change." Timmy said and he agreed. "As your name 'spoilerman' will never go away. So i'm asking you, you know what you are allowed to say and what not ?"

Both laughed. "I think i have it under control. I hope so."

Both turned back to the cameras and posed for the premier pictures. Some paparazzi screamed questions and some just names or things they should do. It's always the same. Both slowly walked over to the interview section and Tom got more and more nervous.

"Don't fuck it up mate." Timmy said and walked to his interviewer. "Hi-"

"Tom Holland nice to have you here." the interviewer said.

"Nice to meet you." he said and hugged her.

"How amazing is this ? This event is so huge and the movie even more. How does this feel like ?" she asked.

"It feels amazing and overwhelming. It was a really nice experience so work with everyone. I think we all made a great job and we need to give Sam a big thank you for doing this." he said smiling big.

"Of course we need to do that. How was it to work with Sam ? I think you know about his project with Zendaya when you visited the set. So how was it to work now with him ?" she asked.

"Yeah i saw him working before and that made me understand his style of work even more. But to work now with him and not just watch was a different thing. You don't want to disappoint him because of the work he has done. he is so amazing and i felt so honoured to work with him." he said.

"That's so nice of you Tom. I hope you have a great night." she said. He thanked her and moved away, happy to not been asked tricky questions.

"Tom Holland, congratulations!" the man said.

"Thank you very much." Tom said and hugged him.

"How are you feeling ?" he asked.

"Overwhelmed ? Nervous ? Exited ? I don't know, a mix of all of them." Tom and the interviewer laughed.

"I can imagine. Big movie with i feel like the biggest actors of all time." he said.

"I wouldn't say the biggest but we all put great work in this movie." Tom said.

"Well i know that Timothée is in this movie with you but so is also your wife Y/N." Tom nodded. "I didn't saw her yet. Can we still hope that she will come ?"

"I'm sorry to break your dreams mate but she sadly won't." Tom said.

"Why is that ? Has it to do with some baby rumours ?" the interviewer smirked.

"What can i say. Y/N stays home in london because she shouldn't be around that much stress right now. And because premiers are pretty stressful we decided that she won't come. But if i were you i would still have my hope to see her on a premier soon. When everything goes as planned." Tom said.

"I keep on hoping. So no more baby informations ?" the interviewer asked.

"The pictures are pretty clear aren't they ? I don't wanna say too much because i'm scared i will. So i just move on." Tom said and both of them laughed. 5 interviews followed and then it was finally time to watch the movie.

And it was great.

"Man that was absolutely amazing. What you and Y/N did there, magic." Timmy said as they left the cinema.

"I mean you mate. What you and Y/N did there was amazing. The dance skills looked so good on screen." Tom said.

"Y/N was just a,along in the whole movie. How is she ?" Timmy asked.

"Oh yeah i wanted to text her." he said and pulled out his phone.

wife

Just wanted to check up on you
How you doing my love ?

Everything fine over here.
Early in the morning but what can i say,
the boys never sleep ;)

I'm sorry love

don't be Tommy
so how is it or how was it ?
saw some pictures already
you looked amazing if i can say

always and only you ;)
yeah we are already finished with the premier and now going to the party
movie was great, premier was great
i think i did a great job with not telling too much

really ? what did you say

i actually just said you were pregnant and that's it
i feel like we should talk the first time about it together

than you can have a lot of fun with being quiet.
but that was really thoughtful of you
thank you

anytime darling
well i should get going and you should maybe get some more sleep
also you were amazing in the movie
and i should say hi from Timmy

tell him i said hi back
i'm so exited to see the movie
i think you were as great as always

but you were better
now go back to sleep

i'll try
don't drink too much Tommy
love u

i won't
love u too and sleep well

will do
you have fun

will do

"Y/N said hi." he said and put his phone back in his pocket.

"Awww cute. Wait isn't it morning in london ? What time is it ?" Timmy asked.

"Let's just say it's too early for Y/N to be up. The boys keeping her awake." both chuckled.

"Than let's celebrate. For the movie and the pregnancy. I wasn't there when everything happened." Timmy said.

"You weren't. But i am not allowed to drink too much." he said.

"Bossy." Timmy said and both made their way to the after party.