Ming

"So, you want me to dress as Santa Claus?" Michael asks, quirking his eyebrow. Edwin hides the smile that spreads across his face behind his hand.
Ming nods her head once, "Yes. I didnt think it was a hard request to understand." Michael rolls his eyes.
"It's weird!" He argues. "We haven't dressed up since the twenties when David begged us."
Ming nods her head once more, "Yes and now I'm asking."
Michael shrugs, "Eh, I guess if it's to make a kid happy."
"Precisely." She declares and then she walks away, her heels clicking on the floor.
Edwin smirks at his partner, "You'll make a cute Santa." Michael gives a smirk of his own and his eyes glint with mischief. He grabs the other man's waist and proceeds to dip him.
Eddy's green eyes blink in surprise and looks into Michael's azure eyes. Michael smiles and pecks the other man's lips, "Then will you be my Mr. Claus?"
Eddy rolls his eyes, "Of course." Michal smiles and brings the man back up. Edwin looks at him and presses another kiss to the angel's lips.
"Thank you for doing this." Eddy whispers.

Ming appears within a child's room. She looks around and sees a photo sitting on the bedside table. She goes over and sees a smiling Cali. She taps the side of the frame, feeling a warmness fill her heart. She places the binder that Cali was going to give as a gift onto the bed. She already knew it was filled with the kids' baby pictures. There were photos of a pregnant Cali and her ex-boyfriend staying by her side. The first picture they took as a family. Cali was holding one of the babies and the ex the other. They were both smiling. They both looked like they couldn't have been happier.
Things go wrong. And the little babies moved in with Cali's parents and she was shipped off to a rehab center.
"She did her best." Ming whispers and she disappears into a gold light.
A little boy walks in. He sees the binder and he opens to the first photograph and he begins to cry.

Ming stands around with the other partygoers. She places the wrapped gift unto the table and it materializes. She smiles at the memory of Doug. He was there when she bought it because she knew he would need her. She closes her eyes and she sees him and his wife wrapping gifts, the biggest smile on their faces. She opens her eyes with a pleased smile.
    She glances back over to see Emma trying to lead David under the mistletoe. Edwin continuously blocks the couple. Michael is in a corner appraising a sweater. He's debating whether or not to change out of his Santa costume.
    The angel glances down at the presents, imagine Jake and Becca's smile in the morning. Jake's mystified face fills her mind and she giggles a bit to herself. He would be happy in the morning. Everything on his list is under the tree now. Becca is home with her family.
    Ming frowns as she thinks of Cali. The woman she comforted as she died. But that was the path she was on. Ming couldn't stop it. Cali didn't know that was the path she was going. Sometimes it's one choice, sometimes it's many. Ming sighs, but reminds herself that Cali is in Heaven. She's at peace now. She's watching her kids pore over the binder.
     Cali is with her family. And now Ming needs to be with hers. She looks back over to see David and Emma both kissing Eddy's cheeks. Michael is sneaking up behind Edwin to do a surprise love attack. Still wearing the Sant costume. Then there's the last person. The reason she bought a gift.
She walks over to the one human in the room. She stands next to him, even though he can't see her. But he does sense her. He smiles and nods to acknowledge her. Ming smiles as well.
"Merry Christmas, Loreto." She says, pressing a kiss to his cheek. She stands up and goes to look outside. She closes her eyes and allows the wishes and dreams of the locals fill her mind and she smiles at the happiness many felt