Chapter 45 (a)

Allena--

We hailed towards the reception party area, where the preparations has done, and soon the party got started, we clicked lots of couple and family photographs, then everyone give their congratulations to us with a small speeches, then it's time for bouquet throwing.

"So now I would like to invite our beautiful bride and her groom for the bouquet and garter throwing ceremony. So all the single ladies on the front of the stage." Host announced with cheerful voice.

And every single lady presents in the party come forward and stand in the crowd hooting and cheering giggling like teenagers.

"All ready....." I shouts and they shouts back, first my eyes search for Helly and yeeeee here we go. She was also standing in the front of the crowd and the I moved down and stand in front of the crowd of ladies. I act as I was throwing and they jump and jump on their places in the hope to catch the bouquet. I do the same like two to three times while everyone just laugh and cheer for the ladies. But then I run towards the Helly and held her the bouquet and she look at me with shocked surfaced her features. But I shrugged her and make her turn backwards where Chris bro in sitting on his knees holding a beauty ring.

"Dear Helly!" He said and everyone start to all awwww, hooting and cheering for him like maniacs. But then the hoots and cheers slow down as he again start saying.

"Dear Helly! I don't know from where to start, but you come into my life like a storm and make me shake from inside out but for Good. You fill colors on my colorless life, you fill me with the positivity that I can meet my family again. You make this possible, you make it possible by making me more courageous about to my family reunion. You give me more reasons to smile, laugh, live and love. You broke my all the insecure walls and enter into my heart, at first I was just Chris Brown's but you make me only Chris. I was a mature rude person but you bring my inside child out and make me feel the love and joy like a child. Helly !! in simple yet direct words I just wanted to say that, I LOVE YOU AND WILL ALWAYS YOU. Will you give me a honor to be Your HUSBAND and father of our CHILDRENS? Will you MARRY ME Love?" He said with lots of emotions, loves, feelings and pains in his eyes.

He struggle a lot and she stands with him on his every bad or good, every thick or thin. She's with him when no one is.

"Say something love, my knees are hurting!" Said bro when he didn't get any response but some happy tears, love and adoration on helly's eyes.

"Yes, yes, yes!!" She said and jump in his arms and they both lay down on the floor she was on the top of bro, both are hugging each others tightly. Then they broke their hug and bro make her wear ring. And we all start hooting for them.

"They both look cute together!" Comes Aaron's voice from my side he put his hand around my waist and I put my head on his shoulder.

"Indeed!" I said and then we heard the voice of our host.

"So what a lovely evening, where one is just married, we got another news of marriage. So congratulations both couples !" He said and congrats us.

"Now it's time for boys!!!! Yeah now come all my single boys and try your luck. But their is a challenge for our Newly engaged couple that, the boy has to catch garter for standing the the catching photo." He said with a teasing smile and every start laughing including us.

"I do." Said bro.

"Ok then, our groom first has to remove the garter from the bride's thigh and then, he throws it towards the boys." He said and we nodded our heads.

Then I move into the middle of the stage and stand, in front of me Aaron come and go down on his knees, but when I look into his eyes their was some naughtiness lingering.