Chapter Sixteen: The Panic Within The Harrisons.

Elizabeth groaned as she jumped face down on Leo's bed. "I am so tired." Her voice muffled as her face pressed into the bed. Leo chuckled and loosen his tie. He knows that her makeup will be on the white sheets. He removed the tied from around his neck and heaved a sigh as he sat on the edge of the bed and started to take his shoes off. Elizabeth lift herself and turned her head to look at Leo, who was silently taking his shoes off, "You are awfully quiet today," She commented as he untie the laces.

Leo raised his eyebrow and glanced at her, "Am I?" He asked to which Elizabeth nodded her head. Although she has a few items to pack before their flight tomorrow, she still opts to come to Leo's hotel with him. She can pack them tomorrow – or if she is being completely honest – Leo will do them tomorrow while she sits on the bed, eats ice cream, and watch him do it for him. She believes that sometimes she is not thankful enough to have a man like him in her life. He is God-sent.

"Yes, you were very quiet throughout the wedding. Is something wrong? Are you missing Liam?" She asked him. Liam and Sharon went back to Chicago last night. If Charlie knew that they would leave earlier than Leo, she would have asked them to stay for their wedding. Although everyone knows that Leo would have brought Sharon or Liam to the wedding. He is scared that someone from the Harrison's might spew the hate towards Mia on them – even after Elizabeth promised it would never happen – Leo still refrains. He is too solicitous.

Leo chuckled, "No. We will be returning home tomorrow anyway. Why would I miss them now?" He asked her taking her hand in his.

Elizabeth pouted, "I don't know, but seemed a little off tonight. Was it because of what happened between you and Charlie once?" She insecurely mumbled.

Leo was quick to roll his eyes, "No." He quickly dismissed the idea. "Just because we once shared a kiss, doesn't mean I have feelings for her. Urgh, no way. Believe it or not. She is like a sister to me and I am sure I am like a brother to her. It happened ages ago and we both agree that it was a huge mistake." He explained as he gently squeezed her hand.

Elizabeth sighed and scooted closer to him, "Then what is it?" She asked softly.

Leo shrugged, "I honestly have no idea," He answered truthfully. He paused and pulled her towards him – making her straddle him. He put his hands on her hips, "Maybe that how I always been around your family." He answered. Elizabeth could believe it. She wishes for Leo to feel more comfortable around her family, but it doesn't seem like it is happening anytime soon. "I didn't even realize I was being too quiet. I thought I am always quiet," He chuckled lowly.

Elizabeth snickered, "Well, you are, but today you were extra quiet. Is something bothering you?" He asked again.

Leo shook his head, "No, what would possibly bother me when I have all I want?" He gently asked her, while poking her nose with his.

Elizabeth laughed, "Cheeky," She replied. Leo chuckled at her comment. He often forgets that Elizabeth spent a long time of her life living in London. "Fine, I will drop it. Now give me your clothes, I need to get out of this dress. It is very tight." She pulled herself back enough to give Leo a detailed view of her front.

Leo smiled. He knows what she is doing. "I can see that," He mumbled pulled her back into a big kiss. He is completely in love with her. He doesn't know if he could even imagine a future without her in it. Even a mere thought of her missing from her life gives him shivers.

After the wedding ceremony and small wedding reception, Maria and Silas came back home – giving the newlyweds some privacy – which they are sure will be invaded by their children. Silas told Maria that he will put their son to sleep when she can go and change. Maria kissed the head of very fuzzy Ezra before she went into their room to get changed. She was taking her jewelry off when her eyes fell on the folded piece of paper on the dressing table. She pinched her eyebrows in and picked it up.