09: Fly the coop

(Chapter-9)

(Chapter-9)

(Y/N's POV)

I just woke up. My head is aching really badly. I cannot retrieve my memories from yesterday. What all did I do after going to the washroom and crying? Hmm... maybe I just slept.

I decided to ponder over my thoughts a bit later, and I headed towards the bathroom because I have to go to school today.

Moreover, the warm water would just relax my nerves, and I can imagine all the tension fading away. I don't want to be late to school once again.

I finally took my new sneakers off the rack and just sat in my room. I don't want to go downstairs because it is the first meal of the day that I will be attending with them, and I am really shy around new people as well as scared of my new so-called brothers. Moreover, I remembered that mom said that she would leave for the company with Dad early this morning.

**Knock ** **Knock** **Knock**

"Who is this?" I asked the person on the other side of the door.

"Miss Y/N, the young masters are calling you downstairs for breakfast." She informed me.

"Don't address me with 'miss' unnie, just call me Y/N . Tell your young masters that I have already had my meal this early morning." I told her.

"But Y/N, you didn't..." She could not complete herself as I just pleaded her to tell this lie.

"Okay, Y/N." She agreed.

(Author's POV)

"Youngmasters, she said to me that she had already had her breakfast." The maid informed the brothers.

"Liar." Sunoo mumbled.

"Okay, you may leave now." Jake told her.

"Hyung, why is she so adamant? She is getting on my nerves early this morning." Jungwon said, annoyingly.

"Sunoo, you go and bring her downstairs right now!" Heeseung said, who was silently fuming in anger now. He was the most patient one amongst all of us, but due to her, now he was losing his patience too.

"Okay, hyung." Sunoo said.

He straight away barged into her room without knocking.

"So manner less..." Y/N mumbled.

"What do you want?" Y/N asked without even taking her eyes away from the screen, knowing it must be one of his brothers.