This Is It

"Oh my gosh! What am I going to do? I haven't prepared well for Feel Special at all!" Shia panicked.
"Shia, don't freak out, okay? You're going to be fine!"
Y/n reassured, although she was also freaking out a bit.
"Oh no... Y/n, I'm so sorry I didn't believe you at first. Without you-"
"Don't worry, Shia. I completely understand."
"Still! I-"
"Shia, it's no big deal! To be honest, if someone random was telling me something like that, I wouldn't trust them either! There are so many people that are going to try to screw others over to get the spotlight that they want. So, it's okay, I understand."
Shia just nodded. There was a silence for a bit but Shia then spoke, "What do you think I should do?"
Y/n faced her and then said, "I think you should do Feel Special like you wanted. Either way, it seems to be the only option."
"Yeah, you're right... but I barely even prepared for Feel Special. How am I supposed to pull it off?"
"Well... I could teach you."
"What?" Shia said, confused.
"Yes, right now."
"But-"
"No but's! I used to learn kpop dances at home all of the time. This is one of my absolute favorites that I've learned!" Y/n said, trying to encourage Shia.
"But what if people stare at us? No one is practicing in line."
"What did I say? No if, ands, or but's! Who cares what other people think? All that matters is for you do try your best!"
"Okay..."

Y/n then positioned her phone on the ground with the dance practice video playing. Since they were in a line with many people, they couldn't go full out. It didn't matter to Y/n though. She wanted to help her new friend as best as she could. She wishes she could do the same for everyone else who was fooled by Cheonsa.
They got some stares from some in line but then minded their business. They did see that some in line were practicing not full out like them. It made Shia feel less anxious and self conscious. Shia is definitely the type who wants to be in the background.
The line was moving kind of fast and they were getting closer to the audition room.

"How are you feeling, Shia?"
"If I'm being honest, I'm feeling really nervous. I-I don't know if I can do this."
Y/n could tell Shia was about to cry. She then spoke, "Shia, don't worry! I understand, I'm really nervous too... but there's always another chance! You can always audition somewhere else! Or, you can come back someday here! There's no room for giving up. Not on my watch." Y/n gave her a little bit of 'aggressive love' towards Shia. Y/n could tell just by standing in line with this girl for an hour that she's fragile. She sees herself in Shia, her old self.
Shia had a tear fall down her face, then began balling. Shia laid her head against Y/n's chest and cried. Y/n hugged her tightly and tried to calm her down. Y/n thought it was honestly heart breaking seeing her be so distraught. This must really mean something to Shia, more than to others.

Shia then pulled away and said, "I'm sorry about that. Crying just makes me feel better."
"You're good. I see what you mean."
"Yeah... thank you, Y/n. I haven't met someone who believes in me as much as you do... even though we just met." She said while sniffling.
Y/n felt kind of sad after hearing that. She only just met this girl but she can see a lot of great qualities about her, "Anytime, Shia. You are very sweet and you deserve to experience an opportunity like this!"
Shia couldn't help but blush and feel better.
"So, let's get back at it. Almost there." Shia said while looking at the front of the line.
"Yeah, we're getting closer." It began to hit Y/n that what she's been waiting for her whole life is going to happen in a few minutes.

They now were almost there so they stopped practicing. The nerves were getting worse by the second. This was the moment they've been waiting on for a long time. It's a bit shocking to most that are in line that they've pushed themselves to this point.
The person in front of Shia walked into the audition room. Shia began to freak out again.

"Oh my gosh, I'm next!" Shia yelled.
"Shhhh!" Some behind said. It's because they need to be quiet the closer they get so there is no distractions outside of the room.
"Sorry..."
"Shia, this is it! This is so exciting. Hey, don't be nervous. You got this, okay?"
"Yeah... you too." Shia said nervously.

The girl in front of her came out of the practice room. She had her head down and looked like she was about to cry.

What are the odds that the girl in front of Shia had to blow her audition. She's already so anxious! This girl isn't helping.

"Oh my gosh-" Shia expressed.
"Next!" They heard from inside of the room.
Shia looked back at Y/n, she was tearing up.
"You can do this! Now, wipe your tears. I promise, everything is going to be okay! Good luck!"
"O-Okay... yes!" She responded while wiping her tears quickly and running into the room.

I really hope she doesn't blow it...

Not even a minute later, Shia came out of the room. Everyone in line was so confused.

"W-What happened?" Y/n asked.
Shia was gonna respond but then a guy came out of the room, behind Shia.
He said, "I'm sorry to be a bother but we have run into an issue. You may know Cheonsa, right? Raise your hand if Cheonsa gave you a flyer about today's audition."
Many people then raised their hands.
"Now, raise your hand if Ally, Leo or Joonhi have you the same flyer."
A few raised their hands.
"We don't know how Cheonsa and them got in contact with all of you because more than half of you haven't even stepped foot into JYP Entertainment but she has been fired, so has Ally, Joonhi, and Leo. They lied to screw a lot of you and we don't believe that it's fair. Yes, not everyone here will pass their audition but, everyone deserves a fair chance. Everyone, come back tomorrow at the same time as today. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. Have a nice day."
"Woah..." Y/n expressed.