Chapter 6 - preparations

Ace's POV   
      ————————

After everything that was revealed to me about Elio by Kalma I honestly wasn't surprised because I knew there was something off about him but I didn't really know what, but now that I do I know exactly who I need to deal with.

There's Elio who is the one who guards the shipments and then there is Gael and he is the one who makes sure everything is accounted for, I know they were probably sending information back to the Russians or Germans about my shipment schedules so one of them could ambush and steal from me.

But of course these dumbass fuckers get caught, but what was I expecting when kalma is obviously doing her research on everyone in the Mafia and I mean she always knows everything anyways.

I had Felix go and get Gael and put him in the cell next to Elio in the basement, I planned on giving those little fuckers a visit soon.

I excused myself and went up to my office to get together the information for the mission we have to execute tomorrow, this mission needs to go as planned in order for the next step to be set into place, so everything needs to be smooth and completely fool proof.

Everyone that was going to be participating in this mission was going to be Felix, Flavio, Alessio, Rocco, Kalma, and Renzo.

Renzo is my little brother, he is a year younger than me and no one knows about him because right before he was born he was targeted by some enemies, so my parents had an at home birth with him and decided to not let his information to be in the system, instead we just kept them in my dads safe, but he is still doing mafia work, he just has to be careful no one sees him.

This mission is mostly just getting information from some people who have connections with the Russian mafia and who they hired to kill me, me and Flavio pieced together that they were under the Russian mafia's control but I am just not sure for how long or if she still is.

Everyone has a different role for this mission, Felix and I are going to be inside on lookout just incase anything go sideways with kalma, which I doubt but we can't be too careful

Flavio is going to be the one that is making sure the camera's don't catch anything they aren't supposed to, he is also going to be the one to buy us time if we need to get out of there fast since almost all of the doors are locked by computers and shit.

Alessio is the get away driver since we don't need his sniper skills in this mission, he'll have a car around the back of the club.

Rocco he is going to be disguised as a worker there and keep a closer eye on everything that is happening and being said around just incase there is a planned attack.

Kalma is the one that is going to be doing most of the work, she is going to be the one to get one of them into a separate room and try and get as much information out of them as possible.

Renzo will be out of sight as a sniper on the roof of a hotel that is across the street from the club we are going to be at just in case things go sideways.

I put all of this information into 6 different folders labeled with each of their names on the front of it, I had each folder organized in a certain way. For example if I were to open Alessio's the first page is his role and then the other pages are everyone else's roles, where they will be at and the times they will be at the certain spot.

I put the files inside of my safe and then just finished up some work and then made my way to my room since it was getting late and we had a very big day tomorrow.

When I got to my room I changed into some shorts and then just took my shirt off, I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth then went straight to my bed, I really fucking hope shit goes a lot smoother tomorrow because I don't have time for bullshit.