My Snow Angel | Levi x Reader

Prompt- Levi's first cold winter day

"Come on Levi, lighten up!"

"I'm not so sure about... this?" he grumbled softly.

Levi stood a few steps behind you, eyes furrowed at the snow as he contemplated turning around and going back inside.

"Oh come on- it's not that bad. Its just snow!" Despite your words Levi still looked cautiously at the snow.

Levi's first year has been filled with many new experiences- snow being one of them. He has been watching it fall the entire day yesterday with a gleam in his eyes so you decided to take him out to play in it today. Though, he was cautious of the new discovery.

"It's cold. We're gonna get sick. Let's just-"

"Snow angel!" you yelled before rushing back and knocking him over into the snow and flipping beside him.

Levi grumbled beside you as you moved your arms and legs to make the snow angel.

"Do what I do." You instructed him and he slowly joined in.

After a while he warmed up to it, holding and playing in the snow as if he had been doing it his whole life. Some may think that seeing a 30-something year old man play in the snow was strange but to the two of you it was magical. Levi was carefree and purely happy in those moments. Alas, the two of you did decide to go in after a while. The cold seeped into your coats as the two of you trudged to the door of your home, still having smiles on your faces.

When thank he two of you got inside and closed the door you took your coats and shoes off, immediately going to change into warmer
clothes. Then, when you were both changed, you chose a movie to watch while Levi made hot chocolate. After finally choosing a movie Levi carefully brought the cups out to you. You thanked him and smiled when you say he put marshmallows in the warm drink.

"Are you sure you've never done this before?" You joked as he sat next to you.

"Yes, i'm sure. In the... underground... winter was treated very differently. The earth kelts is warm for the most part but it was still a lot colder and-" he stopped, lost in thought. "it wasn't seen as a festive time of year." he finished."

"I know." you said softly, using your free hand to rub his back lightly. "But you never have to go through that again. From now on winter is something to celebrate. I promise to keep you warm okay? We'll have fun and i think you'll come to enjoy the season more."

"I think your right." he agreed.

"Of course I am, now- where did you learn to make hot chocolate this good?!"

Levi smiled before diving into a story about him once learning from his mother. The two of you continued to talk, barely watching the movie, as snow started to fall once again outside.

a/n- Merry Christmas but more importantly HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEVI

i hope all of you have a very merry christmas but if you don't celebrate i hope you have an amazing day