Chapter 2

The armored man held on to the little girl and told the mother to hold on tight.

He then got into a sprinting stance and held the little girl tighter to his chest.

He then sprinted in the direction that the woman pointed, going past trees, rocks, and roots as he went to the woman's village.

He could here shouting and things being broken. He didn't know how many bandits were in the village, but it didn't matter. Innocent people were getting hurt, and that's something he would not let stand.

Once he got close enough, he put the woman and her child down behind a tree and gave her a similar looking pistol and gave her a crash course on how to use it, despite her protests on not being able to use a gun.

He only gave her a look, which quieted her down. He then proceeded to sprint into the village.

He found a bandit about to decapitate an elderly man, and pulled out his pistol. One shot was all it took.

He ran past the man and corpse and proceeded to kill any bandits he found.

Those that his pistol could hurt, were instead steamrolled by his weight alone. No one was expecting this giant armored man to come out of nowhere and kill all the bandits easily.

Now it was just him and the bandit leader left. The leader charged at the armored man with a massive hammer.

The man forged the strike and kicked the handle of the hammer, breaking it in two, and surprising everyone.

The bandit leader didn't even have time to react before his entire head was separated from his body.

The man looked around to try and find more bandits, but only found the townspeople. He helped them clean up and brought the mother and her child to the clinic to get some treatment.

Unfortunately, the clinic couldn't treat all their wounds, so they needed to get to an actual hospital. The nearest one was three days away, which was bad because the mother had some serious injuries that needed to be treated as soon as possible.

The only other option was Rhodes Island, which was parked just a few hours away, but the mother didn't really trust them. Unfortunately for her, the townspeople, her daughter and her savior picked that option.

The mother relented, but only if the armored man would stay with her and her daughter the entire time they were there, which he agreed to.

So now here they were, about to head out.

Short and maybe a bit rushed, but I wanted to give y'all something in the mean time.