FIFTEEN;

Elijah had spent the rest of the night, on his phone texting people

Elijah had spent the rest of the night, on his phone texting people. Most seemed to be from his admires and casual hook-ups, many would think with his reputation no one would want to even consider hooking up.

Yet— many wanted to change the player, fix him, make him fall in love, to them Eli was just some sort of reward to them. A challenge.

Just like many others tried and failed, most have yet to realize, you can't change someone who doesn't want to be changed. Elijah was content having no real relationship and just a string of hook-ups.

No one truly knew why, not even his best friend Sam was ever told the reason and Elijah planned on keeping it that way. He didn't want everyone to know that he is hyper-sexual and detached from trauma he had as a child.

When he was young, he remembers bits and pieces of biological father, who would be grabby towards Elijah and told him it was normal for sons and dads to do these things. So, as an innocent child, he listened to what his dad told him to do. Most led to the small child being naked and his dad touching him in areas that felt weird.

It wasn't until one day his mother walks in on one of the scene, crying and screaming, that Elijah was able to understand that what he was doing with his father was wrong. That was the last day Eli ever saw his father again.

His desire for pleasing men and gaining compliments from them, didn't disappear. Elijah craved attention from men.

His urge to have male gratification led him down a dark road of having sex for the first time at thirteen with an eighteen year old, being assaulted at age fifteen and almost raped at sixteen. It wasn't until he met Sam, that he realized he needed a friend.

Sam was the first person to offer a friendship to the male, rather then a relationship. Since meeting Sam, his urge for male gratification slimmed down, his large pool of hook-ups became a puddle. It was all due to the small asian male, who showed Eli that you don't have to constantly sleep with people to feel the attention he needed.

A phone ding stopped Elijah from his thoughts, as he received a text message from one of his hook-up buddies.

His eyes glanced to his side, seeing Sam laying on top Max, his head resting on Max's chest, who was brushing through the asian's hair while watching the show. He looked back down at his phone, his finger hovering over the keyboard, before be placed the phone down.

Elijah turned to the two, moving closer, throwing his arm over Sam's waist and resting his head in Max's neck. Max adjusted, placing his arm out and tucked it under Eli. Soon the long haired male's phone started ringing, making him whine.

Max giggled at the sound, "I got it, pumpkin." He spoke, reaching out and grabbing the phone, glancing at the caller ID.

Fav Hookup

Max was quick to turn off the phone, not allowing that person to call anymore.

"You were going to hook-up?" Max whispered, making Elijah nod his head yes, "why didn't you go?"

Elijah let out a weird noise, before pressing a soft kiss to Max's neck. "Rather be here." He mumbled back.

The action and words caused a sly smile form on Max's face. His hand reached up and played with Elijah's hair, brushing through the soft black locks.

"Good."