Chapter 61-80

[Ding, I succeeded in changing the impression of one of the heroines, “Liu Ruoxi” on the host, gaining a villain value of +300, and regaining his luck value of 100 points. 】
[Ding, solve the Jin Sanye, destroy the protagonist’s luck, get the villain value +1000, and regain the luck value of 300 points. 】
[Ding, one of the heroines, “Gu Qingcheng”, worships you, and gets 200 points for the villain. 】
Adding the previous 300, the villain value is 1800 again.

Qi Luck value regained 400 points, now 1400.

Seeing so many system prompts in an instant, even Qin Tian couldn’t help feeling happy.

It is worthwhile to prepare for so many days.

The harvest is still okay.

Originally, with his current strength, he could sneak into Jin Sanye’s villa to kill him.

But he is only at full level in fighting skills, not at full level in killer skills.

After killing Jin Sanye in this way, the finishing work is more troublesome.

Therefore, he chose this method now.

Let Gu Qingcheng find some new faces and mess up the site of Jin Sanye.

Force Jin Sanye out of the villa.

Then Qin Tian went out in person to get Chen Chong this person.

As long as Chen Chong is dealt with, San Ye Jin, who hasn’t completely whitewashed, will definitely be finished.

Even if Chen Chong can’t be dealt with, it doesn’t matter.

When Jin Sanye returned to the villa, Qin Tian could also intercept him halfway.

Anyway, it won’t make Jin Sanye feel better.

As for the transfer of Lin Feng, it was just to prevent him from getting too close to the third master Jin and rescued the third master.

It turned out to be unexpected, because poison medicine contains some hypnotic abilities.

Let this thing become more smooth than imagined.

All the backhands prepared before were of no use.

He shook his head and stopped thinking.

Qin Tian didn’t care about Chen Chong’s life and death anymore. He went to the underground garage alone and got in a very ordinary white Volkswagen.

Then he took off his glasses and beard and changed back to his clothes.

President Qin is still the same President Qin. I took out the phone and clicked on Deng Yuqing’s portrait.

“what are you doing?”

“Nothing, I just can’t sleep a bit.”

“It just so happens that I can’t sleep either.”

“Then do you want to come to my house?”

Deng Yuqing said excitedly.

Qin Tian hesitated, then typed: “No, go to the hotel directly!”(Read more @ mtlnation.com)

“Then I will open the room and send you a message?”

“can!”

After returning this message, Qin Tian started his car and drove in the direction where Deng Yuqing was.

…….

Qin Tian used Jin Sanye to practice his hands.

But Jin Sanye himself was a little daunted.