𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙊𝙉𝙀

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖2:30 𝙥𝙢𝙖 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
2:30 𝙥𝙢
𝙖 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

——————

Kentrell traveled down the stairs as heard the door bell ring, only clad in a pair of sweatpants. Von had been sick for a few days, and he was in bed sleep.

Kentrell didn't know how to cook soup, so he had ordered some Door Dash.

Kentrell opened the door, his eyes widening as he saw who was on the other side of the door. Misharron.

"What are you doing here?" Kentrell asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

"No. Why are you here?" Misharron asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I live here." Kentrell shrugged.

"Then, why is Von's car in your driveway?"

"We're friends." Kentrell shrugged.

Misharron eyes traveled to Kentrell's stomach, noticing his belly bump. "Are you pregnant?"

"No, I'm fat." Kentrell lied.

Misharron glared as she realized what was going on. "You that bitch Von been with!"

Kentrell gasped dramatically. "No! Really?"

"Stop playing, bitch." Misharron tried to walk into the house.

"Hell nah, ion know what the fuck you thought this was." Kentrell pushed her with the door, almost getting overpowered. "Damn, strong ass bitch!"

Von walked down the stairs, just having woken up because of all the noise.

"What the fuck?" Von mumbled as he saw Kentrell trying to close the door.

"Von ain't here and he don't want you!" Kentrell exclaimed as he tried to push the door closed.

"Bitch yes he do, we just fucked last week!" Misharron yelled from the other side of the door.

"Bitch, stop lying!" Kentrell yelled, before getting pushed out of the way by Von.

"Go sit yo ass down." Von told Kentrell, Kentrell mugging him and crossing his arms over his chest as he stood to the side. "Why the fuck are you here?"

"Why is he here?" Misharron mugged Kentrell, getting bucked at in return.

"'Cause he can be." Von mugged her. "Now, again. Why are you here?"