FtM Tubbo

People wanted more beeduo in Snowchester. And so more beeduo in Snowchester you shall recieve.

Just a friendly reminder that a lot of cis men also want to wear skirts and other feminine clothing. Don't invalidate your trans-self just for liking girly things :)

Triggers:
Unsafe binding

Third person:

Ranboo carefully opened the door to the mansion, cautiously peeking through the door worried that something terrible may have happened to his platonic husband.
He had heard that nobody in Snowchester had seen Tubbo in days, and, like the good friend he was, was scared that Tubbo may have gotten into some kind of trouble, and assumed their house was the first place to check.

The enderman had been living in his small shack beside Technos for almost a week now, working on preventing his frequent enderwalks, but unfortunately to no avail. He didn't come home because he was scared he may enter that state and harm someone he cared for dearly, someone like Tubbo or Micheal.

But after Ranboo had heard rumours of his husbands somewhat disappearance from the eyes of Snowchesters citizens, he decided it was best to return and investigate.

He silently closed the door behind him, listening out for any sounds that may alert him to danger, instinctive purple particles already subconsciously appearing around him just incase. He didn't hear anything, that is until his twitching ears picked up movement from upstairs.

Fast footsteps tapped against the floor boards and made their way down the stairs soon revealing the most unthreatening and pure thing in the world.
Micheal.

The toddler oinked happily to see his father, Ranboo immediately relaxed and awed at the sight of his son, "hey Micheal" he greeted, "have you seen Tubbo anywhere?"

The younger nodded, making some piglin noises before plodding back up the stairs, indicating for Ranboo to follow behind which he did.
He followed him up the stairs all the way to Tubbos room, 'has he just been here the whole time?' He questioned.

He thanked Micheal, saying he needed a little alone time with Tubbo and that he would come see him later to which the toddler grunted happily and retreated back to his room.
The enderman knocked on door, the noise echoing through the large and quiet mansion, there was no sign of life whatsoever throughout the whole house accept for the quiet and distant noises of Micheal playing in his room.
This sound of silence sometimes comforted him, but now only scared him.

"Tubbo?" He asked, wondering if there was even anyone inside, "hey, it's me" he added, still receiving no response, "it's just me. Nobody has seen or heard from you in a few days..." he waited. Still no response. He sighed, "I just need to know that you're okay" he informed, not even a breath nor a footstep could be heard in the room, "Tubbo? Are you even in there?" He knocked again, "hello?"

"Hi"
It was faint. But he heard the small voice of his husband through the door, sparking hope within him. Yet the voice sounded so dead, so drained of any life it may have once possessed.

"Tubbo? Hey." He smiled a little, "can I please come in?" He questioned.

No response again.

"Tubbo?"
'Did I imagine his voice?' He asked himself.

He waited for a few moments, starting to worry more he decided his best option was to see for himself what was going on, "I'm coming in" he informed, turning the knob of the unlocked door and opening it slightly.

Receiving no reaction, he took it as a sign to open the door fully, revealing the very brunette he had hoped to see.
Curled up at the head of his bed.
In the largest hoodie he had ever seen.
Head in his knees.
And his hair and room looking unkept.