33.

We got to the club and Rocky was drinking and dancing. I sat in our section with the rest of our folks. My homeboy Shun came, Brandy new dude, and the girls was all here.

I watched as she danced on Brandy.

"You must've pissed her off." Brandy dude said. "She just be trippin man."

My eyes never left her tho.

My sister walked up here and sat beside me.

"Wassup?" I asked her. "None. Ian never seen Rocky in her element like this." She said.

"Not in public no way." She continued.

"She drunk." I said.

"Are you?" She asked me. "Nah not really." "Mhmp." She said. "Why you say that?"

"After the conversation y'all had I'm surprised y'all even came together." I was confused on what she was talking about but I had to pretend so she could tell em what the fuck she talm bout.

This may be what Raquel tried to tell me in the closet.

"I mean shit I'm understanding bout shit you know so ion be tripping for real." "You matured a lot because the old Mario would've cleared her ass."

"Good thing I'm not the old Mario no more."

"So you really okay that she was fuxking her mentor out there?" My whole mood changed.

I was filled with fuxking anger.

"What?" I asked her.

"Oh shit she didn't tell you that?" Brooke said looking nervous. "Tell me yo ass lying to me right now Brooke."

She didn't say nothing.

Before I knew it I was across the room. I grabbed her by her neck and pushed her into wall.

"Why the fuck you playing with me Raquel?" I yelled.

She pushed me.

"Let me go what the fuck you talking about!" She yelled back at me.

Raquel POV
He had me fucked up.

He wouldn't let my neck go.

Brandy and the others tried to grab him. "You fucked that Nîgga and just gone pretend like you didn't?"

"Who the fuxk told you that?" I asked him.

"So it's true?" He asked.

I looked and seen a nervous Brooke.

I used the strength I had to push his ass off me and ran to our session. "You fake ass bitch." I said before I swung.

I drug her ass down the steps.

I wasn't letting up I was finna kill her ass man. "Rocky let her go." I heard them screaming.

"Rocky!" Mario snatched me.

I turned around and punched him.

"Don't ever put yo fucking hands on me again." I was swinging and he just kept tryna grab me.

"Mario move." Shun said.

Shun POV
The anger Mario had in his eyes I knew this shit wasn't finna end well she kept yelling and pushing him. He was furious.

"Hit me one more time Raquel." He said.

"Or what Nîgga? You gone hit me? You gone hurt me like yo rapist ass daddy?"

Before we knew it he was choking her.

I seen her eyes roll to the back of her head while she tried to scratch at his hands.