32. fall for someone good*

songs:
i miss you- adele
work song- hozier
all three- noah cyrus

The next three weeks moved in strange waves of days that went on forever and days that went by in a blink

The next three weeks moved in strange waves of days that went on forever and days that went by in a blink. I felt like I was in my head all of the time, I couldn't escape my thoughts, I couldn't get out of the memories, I was stuck in my head, and the heavy weight of the past felt like drowning. The only time I felt like I was coming up for air was when Harry and I distracted each other.

We'd spent every night together at my place or his, just keeping each other company and keeping our minds occupied. The mornings were my favorite, he was also sleepy and disheveled looking, even on his way to work.

With his mouth on me, his hands on me, his body moving against mine, I felt like I could breathe again

With his mouth on me, his hands on me, his body moving against mine, I felt like I could breathe again. It probably wasn't healthy, but I wanted those moments of clarity as often as I could get them, and he was happy to oblige.

"You sure? You seem tired, poppet, do you just want to sleep?" His voice was low and warm against my neck as I arched my back and rubbed my ass against the front of his sweats again. We were laying in bed, it was almost one in the morning. We had sex that morning before work, and he got me off again on his couch when I showed up a few hours ago, but I wanted it again, I needed him again.

"I can't sleep anyway, need you to wear me out, please." I knew I sounded kind of pathetic, but he'd seen me be pathetic for him so many times over the years that I couldn't care less at that point. I once crawled into his bed in college and woke him up begging him to make me forget the horrible day I had. He took me in bed twice and then in the shower after. We slept on the couch that night, I woke up to him holding me on top of him and snuck out before he could wake up.

"I got you, it's okay." He brushed all the hair away from my neck and kissed me softly while he spoke to me, "I'll take good care of you, poppet, tire you out." His hand ran from my waist, down my hip, and around the cheek of my ass. He sucked lightly on the skin between my neck and shoulder and I couldn't stop the whimper that left my lips. He rolled his hips into me and I could feel him working himself up through his sweats. His hand slid from my ass to sneak between my thighs and I immediately let my hips grind onto his hand, desperate for the friction that would send a jolt through my body.