━━━24

✿❯──────「✿」──────❮✿

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*

Y/N leaned forward in curiosity as Bruno cracked his knuckles, quickly sand poured over Antonio's room like a sand storm.

"The hell?" She whispered and pulled herself down, why was the sand flying. Bruno didn't warn her of any of this! She looked over at Camilo.

"No!" He cried as his notebook was flung out of his hands into the air. He was still reached out for it but Y/N pulled him down before he got the same fate.

Y/N ducked behind a small plant as the wind pulled her up. She listened to Camilo next to her struggle aswell. Letting in a deep breath she peeked over the side and her eyes widened as a green glowing fog was covering Mirabel and Bruno.

"It's working," she whispered happily. Camilo tried looking over as-well.

"We have to go closer," she muttered and leaped over the fence. Listening to Camilo begrudgingly follow from behind her. She blinked away the sand from her eyes quickly, walking towards the duo with a grimaced look.

Y/N struggled a bit until she quickly grabbed onto a tree branch and dipping under a rock. Peeking her head over she let out a shallow sigh as she watch Casita falling apart with Mirabel infront.

"That's not good," Camilo whispered and she sent him a 'No shit Sherlock.' Glare. Before leaning towards to get ahold of the conversation Mirabel was having.

"No! It's the same!" Bruno cussed, letting the sand fall around him. Y/N bit her lip and walked closer to the two, "No, keep looking." Mirabel tried encouraging him. The man just nodded before staring back up at the sky.

Y/N winced watching as Felix saved Antonio from getting crushed. Bruno had his own wince after he saw that and looked away.

"Wait! Butterfly!" Mirabel pointed towards a glowing creatures and Bruno whispered to follow it. Y/N now was close to them, unknowing where the towns shapeshifter was.

"What the?" She muttered and walked closer to a piece of the vision in which it was a foggy trio of kids. Trying to get a better focus she got closer.

Her eyes widened as she noticed a familiar group of three kids huddled together. Looking at each other with fear as leaves flew around them.

"Ivan..?" She stared at the boy who had Karla clutched in his grip. The two were behind Alex who was shielding them, his back to Y/N.

The girl herself whispered shocked words and reached for them until she let out slow whistle as suddenly she saw; who she thinks was herself. in the vision running out to cover them.

After staring at the vision for a moment longer, her thoughts were disturbed at the sound of Bruno letting out a choked gasp. Feared by the noise Y/N turned when she heard it.

Her body slightly froze as she watched the details fall together in which she had to rub her eyes in order to realize what she was seeing was real.

While Mirabel was chasing after the butterfly, dragging Bruno along with her. Y/N was frozen in spot staring at herself in the vision, reaching her hand out to a familiar boy.

He took her hand and she watched, Herself start to slowly dancing with..

Y/N backed away from the prophecy with a quickened heartbeat. Mouth dry she stared at it for a moment longer, breaking out of the trance as a stick almost hit her in the head. Ducking down she placed herself behind a rock.

"Gotta leave," she whispered to herself briefly before looking towards the exit she could escape from. Once her eyes briefly landed on it she swirled upwards and immediately started running towards it. Jumping over a few animals, she paused at the sound of a Cats meow.

"Dammit, dog." She hissed and reached over for the feline that was stuck in the sand. Pulling it out she almost fell backwards, hogging it to her chest she swiftly ducked under a branch to reach the door.

Once her hand made contact with the knob she raced out of the room, the door shut behind her. Trying to calm her breathing she remembered what Pepa would say and repeated the saying to herself.

"Clear skies," she whispered and slowly fell to the ground. Hugging her knees she scratched her scalp in order to get the sand out of it. Rubbing her clothes she finally let out a relaxed breath after everything felt better.

Blinking down at the cat as it had a small meow, briefly hopping out of her lap she watched as it walked away. Y/N went to follow it but paused after she realized something.

Y/N right now, right here, just realized she was out in the open. In casita. A house in which literally almost everyone disagreed with her. Rubbing her nose with the back of her hand she planned her exit.

Backing away from the door she tried to calm her now panicked breathing. Slowly shaking her hand she closed her eyes and walked towards the nearest window. In which a familiar cat was seated with a plain look.

She looked down at it as it gave a small meow, it mewed before jumping onto the roof.

"Y/N!" She jolted at the hearing of her own name, turning around she was faced to face with the only giftless kid in the Madrigal family. She closed her eyes at the memories of the vision.

"You okay kid? Don't escape yet." Bruno chuckled and Y/n gave a smile of her own before backing away from the window. Ignoring the protesting meows of the cat.

"That was an odd vision, and Mirabel doesn't like what she has to do." Bruno grumbled and the girl herself gave him a look.

Y/N chuckled and shifted as Bruno's gaze fell on her. His eyes widened and she jolted slightly after he whispered-screamed.

"You! Your the girl from the prophecy." He knocked her shoulder lightly with a laugh.

"That's where I remember you from," he chuckled.

"Well, the old prophecy." He continued.