𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15

{𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 | 𝘌𝘭𝘪𝘫𝘢𝘩 𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯}

————

Rosalie's pov ~

The people of New Orleans celebrating the casket girls festival had woken me up from my short slumber. The majority of the night i'd spent tossing and turning as I was unable to sleep.

I'd occupied myself with making some breakfast for Davina. While it gave me something to do, it would hopefully make Davina happier to be here.

I placed the tray of food on the sideboard beside her door, lightly knocking on her door. "Davina?" I called out. When I heard no reply, I knocked again a little bit harder than before, still not receiving an answer.

I barged into her room, seeing the unslept in bed. I search every inch of her room, finding no indicator of her being around. I quickly rushed towards Klaus's office, seeing him sitting at his desk with his feet perched up on the table, reading a random book.

A smirk rose to his face at the sight of me as he placed to book back on his desk. "Ah, I was wondering when you'd come to see me. Now you should probably know that-"

"Davina's gone." I blurted, causing his smirk to fade. "What?" he removed his legs off the desk, standing up. "I was going to deliver her the breakfast i'd made, but when I got to her room I realised she wasn't there. There was no sign of any force entry, so she must of left during the night on her own discretion."

She'd must have found out about there no longer being any elders, and ran off in a blind rage, not thinking once of the other possible danger that lurks out there. "We need to find her." Klaus grunted, storming out the room with me following his lead.

"I should of checked up on her last night, I know, I just got distracted doing something, and-" I rambled, not paying attention to klaus stopping, causing me to crash into his back.

He turned around, looking down at me. "You're telling me that because you got distracted that Davina is now helplessly running around New Orleans?" he snapped.

"I'm not the one responsible for her. And I'm certainly not the one who practically kidnapping her so I can use her for my own gain in power." I retorted, Rolling my eyes before pushing past him to walk down the stairs leading to the courtyard.

"You'd best know that I've welcomed Elijah and Rebekah back home." he diverted the conversation, knowing that what I said was right. He began to follow me. "Good to know." I mumbled, sitting down on one of the benches in the courtyard.