Volume 2 - 4 Teaser

(I know Volume 1 Isn't finished yet, but I just wanted to hype you guys up a bit. Anyways enjoy.)

You are free to guess whoever is saying the quotes.

"Kukuku... If it isn't the defective pretty boy genius of Class 1-B."

"He's... Amazing, isn't he?"

"Y-you bastard! Don't you dare..."

"You're simply overreacting."

"How can you be so heartless?!"

"Objection!"

"Don't get too cocky now. Once I finish humiliating Ayanokouji, you're up next on my list, Matsuo Eichiiro."

"If you can't trust in me, at the very least trust in my abilities."

"Do you really think you'll be able to beat me?"

"I'm not sure, but I can't just give up without trying."

"I don't care about your hopes and dreams."

"You should all be ashamed of yourselves!"

"What value do you have in telling me all this?"

"I'm warning you."

"Y-you planned all this, didn't you?"

"We've put on quite a show, haven't we?"

"I strongly advise you to cease your ineffective retaliation. You're not the one who's in control here."

"Let's just say a little birdie informed me that something interesting was going to happen here."

"Are you that much of a sore loser that you're willing to wage violence against me?"

"You don't have to worry. After all, everything is going according to plan."

"Tch, people like you disgust me."

"A-Ayanokouji-Kun?!"

"Get well soon, okay?"

"What exactly do you see in him that makes you think so highly of him?"

"Ew, I got blood on my fist."

"Do not become a burden to the class."

"It was nice knowing you,"

The atmosphere became bleak and tense. Everyone had a perturbed expression on their faces as they stared at us. If the situation escalated even further, a brawl would almost certainly ensue.

"Kukuku... You bastard. Are you declaring war on me?"

He took a bold move forward, making it clear that he wasn't going to let anyone stand in our way. He then leaned in close to me and gazed into my eyes, as if he was peering into my soul with the purpose to kill. He was attempting to scare me into submission.

"Take it however as you may. But if it's bloodshed you want..." As I moved closer to him, I opened my eyes and gave him a death glare, my eyes darkening.

"Then it's bloodshed you'll get."

Chapter 10.1 will be uploaded today. Look forward to it!