79:

Y/n arc.
Yuta arc..
Taeyong arc...typing.../error/found so////Virus detected/....cleanse page now?????////<yes>
⚠️: at the end it will have a rant of mine. Also blood, gore, angst, language.

Y/n's view:

It was a sleepless night after all. I was laying in the backseat of the car, my back was aching since the car wasn't necessarily big enough for a person to lay down in.

Taeyong slept shirtless...the audacity of this man. I thought as I kept turning my back to him. I could hear his silent breaths since he was in a deep sleep, something he hadn't had in the past weeks.

I took a deep breath and hugged myself since it was slightly cold. When I felt something get thrown over my shoulder. It was Taeyong's shirt.

"If you're cold, say something Y/n." His quiet yet raspy voice said since he barely woke up.

I lost my breath and closed my eyes pretending to sleep since I always get embarrassed around these boys.

"Oh you're still asleep?" He asked as I heard him sit up. I assumed he grabbed the keys since I heard them jingle and hit against the cup holder slightly. He sighed. "We should probably head back to the mansion before they start screaming and looking for us."

I held back a chuckle. But oh he heard, like he always did.

"Playing asleep are you?" He giggled before smacking my side playfully. "Keep sleeping I'll find a way back to Zuley's."

"Alrighttt." I mumbled as I actually managed to sleep the way back.

It was a kind of sleep I hated.
The sleep you get during a heartbreak.

///N's view:

"She didn't come home." Renjun's said as he laid face down on their bed. "Who even was that girl? Why is she familiar?"

He sat up.

He placed his hand over his heart.
Why does My chest hurt so much... he thought.

Why does it hurt so much when I think of Y/n? I thought the heart could only feel love...then why does it hurt so much?

Why Am I Crying?..?

Am I going to Lose her?

Why did I Kiss back?

Why am I such an Idiot?

Did Y/n cry?

His mind kept wandering the whole night.

///

"Zuley aren't you coming to bed?" Yuta asked as he sat up.

She was leaning against the locked glass doors to her balcony. "I can't sleep."

"Stop saying Stray kids' insomnia lyrics." Yuta teased as he got off the bed and back hugged her. "What's on your mind?"

"It's the anniversary...tomorrow. It'll be the first year we don't go to his grave..want to make a mass for him here?" She asked as she grabbed his hands and caressed them.

He took a deep breath and nodded, his mind wandered off.  Back to his old memories.

<Yuta Arc start>