𝟭𝟭.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 POV

❝..do you think Killua will wake up now? It's almost time for the next phase...❞ A voice whispers.

❝He should be fine, plus the doctor said he just fainted with chocolate overdose❞ A cheery voice replied. Killua slowly opens his eyes, welcomed by the bright lights.

"What was that ... Wasn't I just eating?" Killua asks himself as he slowly sits up. He notices himself still in the same spot, but something feels different.

The boy looks around to see everything normal as he remembered but the figures behind him seemed out of place. He looks behind for a peek but those blue eyes met with their cold red eyes, glaring back.

❝Killua? Are you better now?❞ A voice asks, snapping him out of the glares. He turns face to face with a worried Gon, Kurapika slurping his coffee with knitted eyebrows with Leorio chokes down his food not giving a single fuck.

❝Yeah I'm fine, think I had a weird dream.❞ He said, sounding confused while he scratches the back of his head. (Y/N) stood there next to their table, watching with a smile.

❝Glad to know you better~, you just suddenly fell asleep when we were talking.❞ The girl said, glaring at him with her golden eye, an uncomfortable aura in the air which only Killua felt.

❝Well, I think we should go now. After all, there's still a few phases to go.❞ Kurapika calmly says before getting up, alerting Leorio to get up as well.

❝Go without me, I will catch up to you guys later~,❞ (Y/N) said, waving to the group as they walked out waving back. Y/n looked down and started to clean up when the two figures walk up to her.

❝My Lady, why did you let him go. He may know the truth.❞ One of the hooded figures says, with the other nodding. Y/n sighs put down everything and look up at them. ❝Well~ Before we discuss, why don't you two take off your hoods? It's fucking broad daylight and you guys are acting like fucking vampires.❞

The two sweatdrops and the number of cursed words sprouting out of the girl, but took their hood off anyway. The two figure takes off their hood, revealing dark red eyes and glistening black hair.

(Y/N) stares up at the taller figure, ❝Look at you~ all pretty and shit. Why not just become a model instead~❞ She told the male, his short black hair revealing gold dangling earrings, the same ones the female next to him have.

❝Thank you My lady, but I can not do that.❞ The golden eye female laughs, ❝Just saying you have many job opportunities if you fail this, Lucifer dear~❞

The female figure, also with short hair and earrings, lets out a small giggle. ❝I am truly sorry, Miss (Y/N). But this bastard did not change even after you left.❞ She gives (Y/N) a toothy smile.

❝Its fine Luci, I am here to give you a small task.❞ The girl says with a smirk. ❝Lucifer, I want you to follow them and join in the group. Give me reports of whatever happens during phase three. Luci, you will be going with me as we've got some business to settle.❞

The two both nodded, ❝We will meet after the phase, I will text you the place when I get there.❞

(Y/N) walks back down the hallway with money in hand, ❝Hope you won't disappoint me. L. L~❞

She said cheerfully as she counted the money in hand. "Good thing I get paid from all that cooking"   (Y/N) hummed to herself as she skipped down the hallway.

"The play will soon begin~ So exciting~"

______________________

Author's Note:
Look at that...
another month has passed :,D
sorry for these slow updates, I have been busy with irl crap and my mental health is hella low :L

I do plan on speed edit the whole book some day this week so I'm sorry for all the notifications that gonna happen later 💃
Other than that, I hope you guys are doing great and I'm sorry for these shortass chapters 
much love <3

-Zuki out-