Chapter 6

"talking"
Other magical beast language
Parseltounge
Death

(AN: i forgot to add these ^^ to the last chapters. So, forgive me)

Both POV

Before we went to the vaults, we stopped by Silverclaw's office to get our Lady/Lordship's rings to enter the vault. The door has a silver plaque written, 'Silverclaw's office'. Inside, the office was much smaller than the Lord's office but big enough to fit Hagrid and three other wizards and still have the space to move around.

" please make yourself comfortable, Your highness. I will be back shortly with the rings." "thank you, Silverclaw," we sat down near the fire to keep ourselves warm. "hey, big sis?" i asked to Lilian who was daydreaming.

"Yes, Harry? What's wrong?" she reply.

i took a deep breath before confessing my guts. "I'm scared to take the throne as the Prince. What if i make a mistake? Or i was rude to others without even knowing? Or what if-"

My mumbling was cut short as Lilian pulled me into a hug, combing her fingers into my hair while singing a gentle lullaby. Her warmth, her smell, it just felt like home. We stayed like this for a couple of minutes, just enjoying each other’s company.

" Harry" she whispered to me. "fearing the power that you'll have and not knowing what to do but want to do what's best for your people is what makes someone a true ruler. Making mistakes is normal but you can learn from it as well. You just have to remember that me, Life and Death will always be with you. Besides, your responsibility is heavy but mine is heavier. I will have to change a lot of things and we need each other for support. Can you do that for me. " i nod my head in agreement.

Silverclaw finally came back with the rings and sets them down in front of us. We pull away from each other and quickly inspect them. There is two trays, each with 10 rings, as i decided to give back Tom's Lordship but Lilian took the Slytherin's to prevent second years event, and 2 crowns, one is our Royal Crown while the other is our Mastery Crown of Life for Lilian while i got Death.

"To gain your lordships and heirship, you must say the phrase : With these rings, i claim my inheritance. Through blood or fire, i claim what has been sacrifice for me." we recited the phrase and the rings jumps onto our hands, while the Hogwarts rings united and became one. The heirships rings combined into one the same as the lord/Ladyships except the Hogwarts rings.

Our crown combined into one and was placed onto our head. The crown started shining brightly, making us blind. When the light dim down, we opened our eyes and noticed our looks are different as well as our outfit.
____________________________________

Lilian's outfit

Harry's outfit

____________________________________

Lilian hair colour turns from red to hazel with silver highlights. Harry's hair was still the same but was more manageable. We had heterochromia eyes, left eye is green while the right eye is gold. "Amazing! Your majestys are born with 2 coloured eyes. Only powerful wizards and witches have them. For example, Merlin has a blue and gold eye. Your eyes are also very bright, making you more powerful than ever. This is such an honor!"

Silverclaw knelt down in awe at us. We both looked confused and weirded out with the goblin bowing to us. Lilian told Silverclaw to stand up. He got up but didn't looked at us in the eye in respect.

"thank you for your explanation, Silverclaw. Now, can we go to the vaults?" Harry asked. Silverclaw nodded and escorted us to a Mine cart  that is operated by the bank's goblin employees. Before we head down, he quickly ask which vault we want to visit.

Harry chose the Gaunt's vault while Lilian chose the Evans's vault for now. Harry needs to get one of the deathly hallows as his cloak is with someone else. Lilian, on the other hand, wants to see if there's any books about  magical creatures and their etiquette. Evans were quite knowledgeable about it. So there must be something there.

Indeed, Lilian was right. An Evans ancestor left their journal about the magical creatures that they met. There was a lot more than what the books told her. She took that with her and left. Harry quickly grabbed the stone and left the vault.

Lilian's POV

We got back into the cart and went up to the surface again. We went back to the office to check for anything that we miss. When we entered the room, Lynn and Ragnok was inside as well, holding a box of some kind. Silverclaw excused himself from the room for our privacy.

"what is it, Ragnok?" i asked him. Lynn took out an item from the box and hand it to us. It wasba bracelets made out of goblin metal and has a carving of their flag. " Your majesty, Your highness. We wanted to thank you for helping us find the thief. Not only that, you were kind enough to not punish Jawblade's family. For that, we wish to give you the goblins full support. We are honoured to be at your service." Lynn and Ragnok then bowed on their knees.

" thank you Lord Ragnarok, Lady Lynn. If there's anything you wish to complaint about, please tell us. We will do our best to fix this nation back to it's former glory" we announced. "now, can you please get up? We actually want to request something from you." Harry commanded.

"what is it, your highness?" they said, not getting up from the floor. Harry tried to get them up but they wouldn't listen, so he used an official command and they finally got up.

"now, that is done. I want you to send a letter to Arthur, Fred, George, Charlie, Bill and Percy Weasley to come to the banks tomorrow at 2 o'clock in the afternoon. Make sure that the other 3 cannot open or read the letters, got it?" Ragnarok understood and left the room to write the letters. We said our goodbye to Lynn before leaving the bank.

"now that's done, what should we do next, sis?" Harry asked.

"we should seperate."