🤍•Christmas With Everyone•🤍

"Today is going to be a busy day for us. Everyone has something to do. Here," I say handing out each person a clipboard "everyone needs to complete all these jobs in three days. If you have questions don't be afraid to ask."

"Yn do I have to do lights?" Bertram complains

"Well I don't see anyone else's name on their so yes."

"She drives me insane" Ham whispers to the boys.

"Get up guys!" Soon everyone gets up and does their job. I gave them the easiest jobs so they don't ruin anything like the tree. Decorating it all wrong. Or burning the cookies. Or somehow making hot chocolate wrong.

The boys did their part..actually pretty well. It was good almost too good. I decided to head into the kitchen and make some homemade hot chocolate for them. All the boys are sitting out on the couch after the long day. I handed out the mugs and sat down on the love seat by ham turning on the tv to watch a movie.

"You don't like marshmallows in your hot chocolate?! Why do you hate love?" Ham screams out pointing to my mug.

"They just taste funny."

"Well don't you eat smores?"

"Yea but that's different."

"Um no it isn't" Smalls speaks up

"Whatever just turn on the move." Yeah-yeah cries out
———-

It's terrible I know but I can explain... I didn't want to write lol. It was kinda like a filler before the others come.