part 3 of stars

Me
Really fast i got a question i guess it is a question. So if ranboos birthday is in November and tubbo's is in December does that mean that ranboo is older not younger then tubbo.

Ranboos pov
................................................................
1 week from the day ranboo went to the hospital
................................................................
They where training me how to walk again. I told myself that this is for tubbo. He was there the hole time. I felt that i was just getting myself enberistby tubbo being there. Especially when they where teaching me to talk again. After I was getting better at walking and talking they would let me go out side with tubbo.
................................................................
The night that ranboo and tubbo are out side looking at the stars.
................................................................
Tubbo had grabbed a blanket and we walked outside. We layed on the blanket. Tubbo had scooted closer to me and grabbed my hand. He pointed at the big dipper.
"Ranboo. I have a question."
"What is it." I said still hard for me to talk.
"You properly don't remember 5his but what did i say that made you grab my hand. On monday?"
"Oh... that is the only thing my brain remembers from that Monday."
"Well what did i say."
"Ranboo. I love you. Then i grabbed your hand and after a little you layed down next to me. I did not let go of your hand because i did not want you to leave."
" Oh"
Then tubbo came next to me and layed his head on my shoulder.
" Ranboo, I love you " He said sleeply.
"I love you too Tuboo." That was the most clear thing i had ever said from them traning me how to talk again.
After that we both fell asleep in the courtyard.

Me
He guy sorry it really sort. Like really sort. I spent all week trying to think of what to put on this part. This is also the last part od stars. Take care and have a marry Christmas. I will be posting next week. Have a good day or night as well.