𝟬𝟭𝟲 what do dreams feel like?

chapter sixteenwhat do dreams feel like?

chapter sixteen
what do dreams feel like?

✵ ✵ ✵

As her headphones blasted music into her ears and her face was rested as she read Alice in Wonderland that laid on her lap, you wouldn't have guessed the amount of pain the girl felt in that moment with the previous events

Her mind was in a frenzy, her emotions clashing together for she didnt know what to feel with things moving too fast for her liking. She had tried to distract herself with the book in her lap since Jaws had chosen to comfort Thena instead but it was no use.

Her eyes stared at the words on the paper but she didn't take in any of it. The only thought in her mind was, what did dreams feel like?

Did they feel like this? So real and unnerving that it made you go into a whole crisis? Or did they all feel like the events in the book she stared at? Maybe she was thinking too much into it, well. . . she definitely was. Not all dreams felt the same or looked the same or existed the same way, she knew that. Yet she wish they did so it would be way easier to determine if it was a dream or not.

She should've woken up by now if it was. She wished she had woken up by now.

The feeling of fingers touching her shoulder and 'walking' to her other one made her snap out of her thoughts and closed her eyes.

"What are you doing Druig," she sighed angrily, wanting to smack his hand away. . .but she desperately craved a hug and that was going to be the closest she could get.

"Making my hand person walk," He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

He hoped his words would cause her to remember the time they met. Maybe she would be happier.

"You can't just say that and expect to be buddy buddy again," she muttered, pretending to be upset at him yet he couldn't tell that she was failing miserably.

She could care less about her hatred over the man that lasted for centuries. . .she had lost someone dear to her and she had no idea how to cope with it. She wanted to rip her heart out and squeeze it so the pain in her chest would stop once and for all. It felt the same as when he left and she didnt like the feeling.