PROLOGUE

" The Arrival "

******

******

Céleste Black also commonly known as the Queen of Slytherin was currently sitting in the middle of the Slytherin table as she ate her breakfast with her cousins, Corvus Lestrange also referred to as the King of Slytherin, and Septimus Malfoy his second in command, whilst sitting next to her best friend and second in command, Eleanor Rosier. To everyone else, she was simply an enigma, a beautiful yet dangerous one but an enigma nonetheless, a Royalty if you must. Hardly has interaction with anyone outside the court and sometimes her house which does happen quite frequently nowadays. No one aside from the Slytherin's really knew what she like, all thinking of her nothing more than a spoiled little pureblood princess, strutting around the castle as if she owns it, which she kind of does not that they know.

Near them sat a bunch of fifth years and their successors Theodore Nott, Blaise Zabini, Daphne Greengrass, and Septimus' younger brother and her cousin Draco Malfoy, arguing loudly about some Quidditch teams. As she ignored all the people who were gawking at and whispering about her or more specifically her looks and focused her attention on her cousins who were in a heated discussion about when they should launch their new bill in Wizengamot. It was their seventh year at Hogwarts, the last and final year and she was already tired of being in Hogwarts and wanted nothing more than go back to the Black Manor and spend some quality time with her brother and then go to Camp Half-Blood and spend some time with Nico and rest of her fellow demigods, or maybe even go back to her own castle and spend some time with her boyfriend who she hasn't seen in months. She missed being with him and all the times he protectively embraced her after her nightmares even more than ever since her nightmares of the Battle of Manhattan started getting worse. The blood quill detentions with the toad of DADA Professor Umbitch -oops- Umbridge and all the sleepless nights were doing nothing to help her infamous Black temper that was also getting much more explosive these days.

The fifth year's still arguing near her and she had enough, just as she was about to order them to shut up, the great hall doors opened with a loud bang, turning around she saw a group of people consisting of Minister Cornelius Fudge, Madame Amelia Bones, The Tonks', The Weasley's, The Potter's, The Lupin-Blacks, The Malfoy's, Mad-Eye Moody and Kingsley Shacklebolt. But what surprised her were the two extremely handsome men standing next to the Malfoys, they were none other than her very own brother Stellan Black and his fiancé Adelard Dubios. Celeste, Eleanor, and Corvus immediately greet their older brother/cousin and honorary brother while Septimus and Draco ran up to greet their parents.