- Twenty Six

(This whole chapter is dedicated to Reed and Reed only because we need more of him)

Reed Auclair

I should start listening to my instinct.

They start tapping their feet on the wooden floor. Dancing back and forth jumping up and down. Their head flying side to side as they sing lyrics.

The music is beating and since it's a very loud song with a lot of beats you can hear it echoing throughout the apartment.

They're smiling laughing singing having their possible best times of their lives while I'm sitting on the couch trying to read over the loud music playing.

I heard that you fell in love...

Or near enough

I gotta tell you the truth...

Ro's lyric part is directed to me. Or at least she's threatening me to tell her.

They sing back and forth hoping from lyric to lyric holding hands dancing over and over. Adisyn's hair is flying every where as Ro's bun gets undone.

I got in a car accident and I didn't tell anyone other than Ro and Ro was about to tell everyone else but I didn't want to worry them. That was until I was hospitalized again which was when I told Tate and Tate was busy so he couldn't fly out to Seattle.

I had no plan in telling Adisyn.

My original plan was to use my personal problems and work as an excuse to my absence. I couldn't even call her because I knew the moment I heard her voice I was going to eventually have to tell her.

I hated every bit of Seattle.

I went to the beach and all I could think of was Reece. It was as I almost saw him playing with Rue, it was as if Reece was in Seattle still alive?

I could so vividly see Rue and Reece running to the waves. I could see Rue building sand castles only for Reece to end up decorating them with seashells and different little flowers he found near the shore.

I could see the giant castle they built together and worst of all, now that I know exactly who Adisyn Kay Wise is... I could see them together.

They looked so happy? So in love. Smiling and laughing as her white dress was flying side to side from Reece carrying her. I could see him kissing her and planting light kisses on her forehead. I could see Reece adding flowers to her hair and Adisyn smiling with pure happiness.

I know if Rue met Adisyn during that time period Rue would be in love with Adisyn and Reece's relationship. They were truly in love. Adisyn has no clue how she felt but I know they were in love.

It's the way she talks about him and smiles in all the pictures they have together. The way they looked so happy together filled with joy as if there was nothing to separate them. And for a moment there was nothing to separate them but I guess things change... a lot.

Adisyn is now in my apartment laughing and smiling with Ro after I almost made her cry. She's singing and her wavy hair is going side to side as she jumps up and down. Her smile is priceless.

And Reece... Reece is now 6ft down 3000 miles away from New York.

That's how quick things change.

God I hated Seattle so much. I hated every bit of it. All I got reminded of was Reece and fucking Julia!

I almost fucked Caitlyn too.

Something stopped me though. It was such a disgusting feeling to have her lips against mine. She's a gorgeous woman don't get me wrong but I couldn't bring myself to fuck her? God I couldn't even touch her if I wanted to.