Talk with the heads!

Credits to the artist ^^

No one's pov:-

The night went by, and the morning came. Just as expected, no one slept that night.

Jungkook and Taehyung just ended up cuddling with each other. Their mind was too occupied with the new information that not even the comfort of each other's embrace could help them have that much-needed sleep.

While Jin was tossing and turning on the bed, trying his best to keep his thoughts to himself since his mate was resting just a few inches away. Even after trying when he couldn't, he decided to stroll around the pack, and surprisingly Namjoon joined him too. So, they both ran around the pack borders, enjoying some time together under the moonlight.

Yoongi was also wide awake on his bed, along with his two precious mates, who found the middle of the night the best time to start arguing. He could have slept on one side of the bed while the other two bickers, but Jimin and Hoseok had Yoongi in between them, leaving the alpha no choice but to stay awake until they stop their nonsense fight.

While the omegas were busy discussing what they would say to the alpha and luna when they would come back. Even if Jungkook had assured them that he would talk first, still there was a fear of them not liking to have omegas in the pack.

In the morning, Jungkook sends the omegas to the other house in the pack so that his parents won't get angry just after entering the packhouse. Even if Jungkook is known for implying his own rules, he won't deny that there are some rules which his parents don't like to be broken. One of these was allowing any wolf in the pack without the consent of the head alpha.

Jungkook knows he had broken one by allowing the omegas to stay in the packhouse without consent. So now, Jungkook has to make sure that his parents won't find it before he reports them.

The True Blood had just come back to his office after having a good talk with the guards to not let the word spread of having the omegas in the pack. Since no one has the dare to disobey, so they all nodded in agreement.

"Jungkook, your parents have entered the pack borders. They would be here any minute. " Namjoon said, entering the office and seeing the younger busy in paperwork.

"I'll be down in a minute. " Jungkook said, quickly collecting the papers scattered on the desk.

"It's nice to have you back, Alpha, Luna. " Jimin said with a smile, while Hye Bin looked at him with a confused face.

The last time when they welcomed them like this was when Jungkook burned down the whole office. She remembered how his hyungs tried to cover it and even managed to cover half of it. But, it was when all of them were around 13.

"Thanks. " Hyung Sik muttered and went towards his room while Jimin looked at the alpha with anticipated eyes. They had made sure to remove all the scents, and he hoped the elder True Blood's not sensed anything. 

Hye Bin caught the anticipation in Jimin's eyes but made no comment and followed her mate inside the room. "Where are mom and dad?" Jungkook asked, coming downstairs.

"They are in the room. You better talk faster. " Jimin said and quickly sprinted outside the packhouse.

'Here goes nothing. ' Jungkook thought and made his way towards his parent's room.

"Come In, Jungkook. " Jungkook heard his mother call just when he stood in front of his parent's room. Upon entering, he saw his father sitting on the bed while Hye Bin stared at him.

"I guess you have something to tell us. " Hye Bin started the conversation. Jungkook gave a sharp nod at it, not wanting to look in their eyes. Sometimes his parents can be very intimidating, enough to make him shutter, which he can't afford at the moment.