026

Three days have passed since Simon attacked you and revealed his true intentions toward everyone. Jack would not let you leave his sight.

"Jack please, I'm fine. Masky and Hoodie have got Simon tied and locked up in the basement."

"You know this is the second time Silas has sent someone after you. We need to do something or he'll keep sending people after you."

"What do you want me to do Jack? Hand myself over to Silas? Leave you and everyone else behind? This is my home, this is where I belong."

"Well yeah, then you can kill him. Problem solved and we can all live in peace here."

You ponder on the thought for a minute and then shake your head.

"Well I mean I already killed Sylvie, but then he just sent Simon. I guess we could kill Simon too after he tells me where I can find Silas."

"I hear talk of murder, sounds fun. So what are we plotting besties? Also, Simon wants to speak with you alone."

Hoodie says while peeking around the side of the door with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Okay well here's what I'm thinking. You and Masky get Simon to tell us where Silas is. Then you two kill him or I kill him, doesn't matter who at this point. Then I go find Silas and kill him. But the downside is I'm not sure I can kill Silas myself. I'm not as strong as him and I really don't want to end up stuck with Silas if I fail. So I'll need backup in case shit hits the fan."

Jack places his hand on your shoulder and nods his head.

"Well you know I've got your back my love, and so does everyone else. I mean let's be honest we're all itching for some chaos."

"And murder!" Hoodie chimes in.

You smile and feel a bit relieved. You hope this will go well so you could live peacefully with everyone in the mansion.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

*Earlier in the basement AKA the interrogation room where Masky and Hoodie are playing good cop, bad cop*

"Come on just tell us where Silas is, and we'll let you go afterward."

Masky watches as Simon strains against the rope around his wrist and ankles. Masky has already roughed him up, his shirt is splattered with blood, there is a gash on the side of his face, and his lip is split wide open.

"Or you can let me go and I can just take Y/N back with me to Silas." 

"Yeahhh, that's not going to happen buster."

Hoodie sprays Simon in the face with a spray bottle full of rubbing alcohol. Simon hisses from the alcohol starting to bubble on his face. 

"Listen here punk, it's my way or the highway."

Masky sighs.

"Hoodie do you even know what that means?"

"Uh yeah duh. Shut up, I'm the bad cop, not you."

"Well, you're a terrible one."

Hoodie sprays Masky in the face. Masky yanks the spray bottle out of Hoodie's hands and yanks his own mask off. He glares at Hoodie before squatting down in front of Simon. He pulls him forward so that the chair's back legs are off the ground.

"You are going to tell us where Silas is or we are going to fucking kill you in the most painful way possible. Trust me, I along with everyone else in this mansion would love to participate."

Simon gulps and grinds his bloodied teeth together.

"I have to bring her back to him or he's going to kill me."

"You're going to end up dead either way if you don't make the right choice."

"Let me talk to Y/N alone, I'll tell her his location."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

*Currently in the basement*

"So Hoodie said you wanted to speak to me alone? Unless it's about where Silas is located, then I don't want to hear it."

"Just hear me out and I'll tell you where he is. I really don't want what happened to Sylvie to happen to me."

"Keep wasting my time and it will happen."

Simon sighs and takes a deep breath.

"You have to believe me when I say this, but Silas isn't a bad guy. He didn't mean to hurt you, you don't know how much he loves you. So please just give him another chance, I can take you to him and you two can settle things peacefully."

You pull him by the collar of his shirt and press a dagger against his carotid artery and look him dead in the eyes.

"I. Don't. Give. A. Fuck. I want you to tell me his location right now, so I can take my revenge and be done with all this shit."

"Okay, okay! He's staying in a two-story house, it's all windows and about 50 miles from here. It's on top of a cliff with a giant river running below it. Please let me go now, I will go as far away as possible from here! You won't ever see me again, I don't want to die!"

You smile and stab the dagger deep into his thigh, giving it two twists before letting go.

"Thanks! Oh and have fun!"

Simon is confused by the sudden change in tone and begins to sweat even more. He starts to panic and shake violently once he sees Jeff and Jack enter the room. Simon squirms in his chair and strains against the ropes in a poor attempt to escape. Jeff begins laughing loudly while he polishes his knife and Jack lets his duffle bag of surgical tools hit the floor with a metallic clink.

"NO NO NO NO NO! PLEASE YOU SAID YOU'D LET ME GO YOU BITCH!! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE WITH THESE TWO!"