✾𝟳𝟮✾

tw : mentions of blood 

"I haven't been this enraged for a very long time." 

Tanjiro crawled as he desperately tried to reach over Nezuko, his haori had ripped parts as his face is full of cuts. "But I wonder why you're not burning up," the demon said as its decapitated body held his head in his arms. The body placed the head back on it's cut neck as veins connected the body and the head together. 

"It was only me and my threads that caught on fire, right?" the demon asked. Veins were visible on his pale face as his eyes shone in anger. "I don't know if it's your sister's powers, but thanks for getting me super-annoyed," the demon said. 

He placed his hands together and yanked out a thread of red bloody webs. His arms were completely bloodied. "Now I can carve you up with no regrets," he said with wide eyes, full of anger. The short demon pulled the threads as it formed an intricate pattern. 

"Blood demon art, Murderous Eye Basket!" the demon yelled. Red threads started to appear in a circle fro the ground around Tanjiro's body as it lashed everywhere and formed a huge ball above Tanjiro, like a dome with a few spaces. The demon tightened the webs that are in his fingers as the bloodied threads came closer to Tanjiro, and it cut Tanjiro's haori, and skin, blood came shooting out, along with fabrics from his haori. Giyu and Y/n ran as they steadied their sword. Y/n with furrowed brows and worried eyes. 

They both jumped as Giyu's sword unleashed a beautiful water streak behind him. "Flower breathing, sixth form, Improved Waterfall of Peace," Y/n whispered. Giyu's and Y/n's breathing forms collided, forming a powerful gushing water streak that chopped all of the threads and ripped it into pieces. Y/n landed gracefully next to Giyu. Tanjiro looked up at the threads as he felt tiredness filling inside his body. "You did a good job holding out until we got here," Giyu said. 

"Leave the rest to me," Giyu said bluntly. Y/n nodded. Tanjiro looked at the both of them with wide eyes as his mouth gasped. "You're like an endless stream... of lowlifes always getting in my way!" the demon shouted. "Blood demon art..." the demon trailed off as bloodied webs appeared behind him and they crisscrossed before connecting together in front of the albino spider demon. It formed burned, glowing red, before it shut and turned into a dome around the demon. "Cutting thread rotation!" the demon yelled as he pushed his arm forward and the dome flew towards Giyu and Y/n. "Total concentration, water breathing, Eleventh Form, dead calm," Giyu said as he concentrated.