hawkeye scenarios

YO BITCHES

I'M BACK

HAWKEYE SPOILERS LOL

I thought I would base Y/n off of myself

Y/n: 10-12

Yelena x Y/n 

"A WEIRD SCENARIO"

"A WEIRD SCENARIO"

"Yelena?"

"Y/n?"

"What's a blowjob?"

"I- uh, when you know-," lord have mercy, "you don't have to worry about that right now."

"Because this bald guy talked to me today," Y/n said.

"What'd he say?"

"He asked me if I gave a good blowjob because I was real pretty. So I thought he meant blowing on his face. So I said yeah."

"Y/n," sweet, innocent little Y/n, "Next time please don't answer him."

"Okie doke."

"And don't say that word."

"Okie."

"A SAD ONE"

Let's just say, Y/n's grieving from Natasha's death was, damn heartbreaking. She screamed, cried, kicked things, smashed things, punched the walls a few times, you get the point. Yelena did everything in her power to help, but nothing worked. There was only one fucking thing she wanted, and that, that she could never have. 

"Y/N STOP! STOP HURTING YOURSELF!" Yelena shouted, causing more tears roll down the young girl's face. Y/n had been tugging at the roots of her hair, scratching at her arms, and doing whatever physical pain she could to block everything else. 

Yelena's heart shattered, almost not being able to handle this. What hurt her more was not being able to help Y/n. Yelena looked at her rosy-tear stained cheeks and bent down. She wrapped her arms around Y/n tightly, restraining her from hurting herself, yet calming her tense nerves at the same time. 

"We're gonna get through this."

We have to get through this. 

"A HAPPY ONE"

"YELENA GUESS WHAT!"

"What," she sighed.

"THISBOYWASBEINGADICKSOIRUBBEDHISICECREAMALLOVERHISFACEANDHESTARTEDCRYINGTOHISMOMANDTHEN-"

"Y/n. Take a breath. Calm down."

"Okay. THIS BOY WAS BEING A DICK-"

"Don't say dick."

"But you say it all the t-"

"I can say whatever shit I want to. And you can't."

"...BECAUSE HE PUSHED ME OFF THE SPINNY THING SO I RUBBED HIS ICE CREAM ALL OVER HIS FACE AND HE STARTED CRYING TO HIS MOM AND THEN HIS MOM CAME TO ME AND BENT DOWN AND TOLD ME I SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF MYSELF AND THAT MY PARENTS SHOULD'VE TAUGHT ME BETTER SO I TOLD HER TO FUCK OFF AND THEN I FOUND YOU SO I HID BECAUSE SHE WAS FOLLOWING ME."

"Very nice. But stop saying bad words. It becomes a shitty habit."

"You just said-"

"Ah fuck. Sorry Y/n. Just don't copy me."

there we go. sorry it's been OVER A DAMN MONTH since the last update. also, yelena is lookin HOT in the hawkeye episodes. hope u enjoyed!

Dec 20, 2021.