001

In the beginning.
before the six Singularities and the dawn of
creation, came the Celestials. Arishem, the
prime Celestial, created the first sun and
brought light into the universe. Life began, and
thrived. All was in balance.

Until an unnatural species of predator emerged
from deep space to feed on intelligent life, they
were known as Deviants. The universe was
plunged into chaos.

To restore the natural order, Arishem sent
ETERNALS immortal heroes from the planet
Olympia - to eliminate the Deviants.
Eternals had an underlying faith in Arishem
until one mission, led by the Prime Eternal
Ajak, changed everything.

Chapter one

"It's time."

The words of their leader awakened the Eternals from their long slumber. The statue of the great celestial, Arishem, can be found in the centre of the Domo.

The Eternals stood against the dark wall with golden swirls that had different designs for each hero. A gold light emerged from the wall; it surrounded them. Aphrodite glowed as the light around her created a rose-colored armour with a gold accent. It was beautiful. And the goddess of beauty looked absolutely breathtaking.

She found herself standing by the large glass window. The blue planet floated in the darkness; it's the planet that the deviants currently inhabit. It truly is a beautiful planet, but destruction threatens this world. "Beautiful beings are always surrounded by darkness." A voice interrupted Aphrodite's thoughts, and she turned to see the owner of the voice.

Druig was speechless at the sigh of her; she is ethereal, and she is the evidence that the cosmic gods have favorites. "If you look closely, you can find the stars that light up the dark." Aphrodite smiled, "My lady." He raised his hand for her and said, "I'm Druig."

"Aphrodite." Her eyes lingered on his palm as her hand slowly connected with his. Druig kissed her knuckles, and with that, something awakened within them.

Aphrodite's cheek was tinted with pink once the contact of his lips disappeared, and a smirk formed on Druid's lips upon noticing the flustered goddess.

Suddenly different emotions swarmed her: excitement, happiness, and growing love. Realization hits her as she witnesses Sersi and Ikaris converse with each other; it is the start of a growing love that has deeper connections. A frown creased her forehead. Aphrodite had never come across this type of relationship: "You seem confused." Druig spoke: "My apologies; it appears that our companions have strong emotions about our arrival." She sighed. Emotional manipulation could get irritating sometimes.