forgot

y/n pov

peter and i got to school to be immediately crowded by people. obviously the word got out that we knew the avengers, great. We just walked past them completely ignoring them as they tried to get us to answer them. A couple were asking me about the tik tok and if it was true, if it was me, etc etc. got people don't know when to shut up. My head is beginning to hurt form the noise. I could blast their heads open or kill them with their own foot if they continued to talk.

We go to our spot near the tree sitting down on the grass as small bits of snow begin to fall around us. Mj is there ned who knows. I sit down putting my head on her shoulder as i look at what shes doing. I see that she is looking at an edit. I pay more attention and realise its me and wanda.

'how many of these are there' i saw looking at her phone since i cant really grab it as she scrolls and the 3rd video is us again. She just chuckles. I look at the video to see there is a hashtag.

'you guys really blew up' mj laughs. Taping the hashtag and passing it to me.

'wait this is videos from the tower' i look up to see peter smiling. 'you didn't' i tap on the profile to see its an entire page of videos from the tower, of us laying on the couch or making dinner. I punch peters arm. Immediately regretting it.

'Y/N! what u do to your hands! punch vibranium' mj smirks

'she beat up a wall' peter answers amusement in his voice . Mj just nods confused but decides not to question it.

'shit. isn't it a class party in English today?' i ask remembering. Peters face realises as well. And he looks at me with wide eyes

'i remembered i got a bag of chips losers' mj smirks

'shut up, you couldn't have reminded us' i groan

'i did' mj says. Grabbing peters arm taping somethings doing a retinal and pulling up the hologram of when in fact she did text peter and i reminding us of the party.

'whatever. Ill text wanda, peter what do you want?' i ask carefully getting my phone out resting it on my leg and typing with one finger.

'uh just tell her to bring the bag of lollies Pietro has been hording, she'll know where it is' i roll my eyes knowing when we got home someone was gonna get ran around.

Wands <3

y/n

hey buba

do you think you could bring cookies and as peter calls it

*pietros horded lollies*

Bc we both forgot we have a class party today and forgot

If you cant its okay.

I love you

Wands <3

Sure y/n ill be there in 10

I love you too

'ok i texted her she will be here in 10 minutes' i smile leaning back against the tree. Peter nods doing his handshake with ned who must've just arrived. 'itsa bit chillaye' i say scrunching my nose up a bit.

'yeah but im sure wandas hoodie is better than nothing' mj smirks. I blush and pull at the hoodie strings closing my face in.

*spongebob voice* ten minutes later

I get a text saying wanda is here. And i look up to see her motorbike parked right in the front carpark. How she has a licence beats me, i mean i can drive one but new York police don't like it. She gets off smiling at me i smile back and lets say a lot of people were around and noticed the interaction. Much like the rest of us she didn't wear a helmet on the bike so everyone knew who she was. Much to scared to go over tho. I stand up smiling as our eyes lock again. i walk over to her and feel everyone watching us.

She opens the little bag on the back of the bike and pulls out the bag. 'did Pietro catch you?' i smirk

'im way to talented than that' she smiles with a thick sokovian accent. I smile back as she comes closer to me handing the bag over. She pecks my lips softly before getting on her bike and leaving again. I smile to myself before walking back to the tree a lot of people staring at me.

'everyone saw didn't they' i complain as i scrunch up my nose while taking the lollies out to peter to put in his bag. My hands were sore and they felt like they were stuck in one position it was annoying. Although i could move my left hand its still hurts. The other one however felt numb. I hope nothing goes down today.........

a/n

currently obsessed with the song cherry wine – by grentperez and dark red – by steve lacy

what is one of your special talents?