7͎2͎

Thank you for 8k reads.

Omotara

"Oh thank God today's Friday. What are we gonna do?," Daihaah asks as she and Salina pops out of no where. They take their seat and I eventually noticed what Daihaah was wearing. She was dressed in a blue Abaya designed with white crystal stones. A ruby ring on her left middle finger. And a new phone in hand.

"Okay...You're looking take away today Daihaah. Special occasion?," I asked, bringing out my phone from my bag and opening Instagram. The first post I came across was a sponsored post of one Selim Ibrahim who was in a picture with a girl who looked exactly like Daihaah?

"Well I was thinking we spend the night at Dazzlines'?" she replied, putting aside her Qur'an and opening my food flask. She took a bite from my Irish potatoes and moaned, "Damn Tara you're good at cooking now oo."

"How about we play truth or dare?" Stella suggested. She was also peeping into my phone with wide eyes, "Wait she has a boyfriend?" Stella whispered.

"I'm just as surprised as you are," I whispered back. "I think I'm gonna go first."

"Yeah shoot," Fara replied eagerly.

"So Daihaah truth or dare?" I asked.

"Hmmm...truth?."

"You're dating this Selim guy? Daihaah you didn't tell us!" Stella exclaimed. Her facial expression was hilarious.

"Wait wait wait, Daihaah is dating who?" Salina asked with a shocked expression on her face. Fara was rather confused.

"I don't get you guys," Fara added slowly.

"This!" I shoved my phone in their faces, "is what Stella and I saw right now! It's weird having to find out that our friend is dating someone from the internet. This is not so good, Daihaah."

"I...am sorry? If Dazzline was awake I'd have told her?" Her reply seemed more like a question.

"Well Dazzline isn't awake and I'm her sister! We look alike!" I fired.

"Hey, you're not Dazzline and you never will be. Dazzlinge wouldn't pressure me like you guys are doing. She'd let me take my time!" Daihaah snapped.

"First of all, I'm soorryyyyyyy for snapping like that, it's just that we were so shocked," Stella apologized.

"And surprised," I added with an apologetic look in my eyes.

"Lol...I'm not mad at you guys. You just caught me off guard," Daihaah replied with a shrug.

"Wait, so the reason the both of you decided truth or dare, is because of her boyfriend?" Fara asked, a look of realization on her face.

"The both of you are Crazy," Salina said, shaking her head. She slowly handed me my phone with her whole focus on Daihaah, "soooooo, Mrs Daihaah Selim Ibrahim."

"No no no don't do that please," Daihaah pleaded, covering her face with her palms.

"Oya you better gist us!"

"Gist? What's going on?" Zahra asked from behind us and I was quick to give her the gist.

"Can you believe that this girl right here is dating someone?!"

"Who? Daihaah?" She asked with a quizzical look on her face.

"Yes Daihaah," Stella answered.

"Eweeee!" Zahra screamed, rushing to Daihaah and sitting next to her, "Gaya mani wannan karya ce! Yaya kuka hadu?" [Tell me this is a lie. How did you guys meet?]

"Okay we don't understand you guys but Daihaah please tell us how you both met!" I said excitedly.

"Uh we...met at my father's party....."

*

"Jesus! I'm so hungry. I'm craving Hot dogs!" Stella whined. This is the sixth thing she's craving since ten minutes.

"It was fried rice two minutes ago oo!" Zahra reminded her, "and must I remind you that its 9pm and you just had Pounded yam and efo elegusi thirty minutes ago?."

"Don't blame me naa. It's my hormones that is causing it," Stella replied with a pout, "Now I want chicken and chips."

"But I just ordered hot dogs for you!" I protested helplessly.

"Cancel the order oo!"

"Cancel which order? Shey the thing that will deliver in the next two minutes?" I glared at Stella as I said those words.

"Ehn? Me I will not eat it oo! It will shock you!" She answered with a glare, "on second thought, I can manage it till.my cold stone ice cream gets here."

"And who will order that one for you?" Fara asked with a chuckle while Daihaah went to get the hotdogs from the delivery guy.

"I ordered it with your phone," Stella replied, waving Faramade's phone in the air. The latter glared at her.

"How on earth did you get my phone? It's like I will tell Jaylen to come and pick you. This your wahala is getting too much for me!" Fara complained, Dialing her brother's number with a scowl.

"Eh my wahala is too much for you? I don't want to see you at my naming oo! It will shock you. Just be looking!"

"See this one...hello Jaylen..come and pick your wife oo..."

I sighed and chuckled at their cute banter them proceeded to kiss my sister good night on her fore head.

The next chapter is gonna make most of y'all happy. Who can guess what will happen?🙂

8 more chapters to go😇.

Thanks for reading.
Stay safe.
Till next time.
Love y'all.
Buhbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖.
Word Count: 895.