11: Ruthless

(Chapter-11)

The same day...

(Y/N's POV)

I was meant to go to P.E. after a rigorous math lesson, but my fortune has run out today! Our science instructor just had to take up P.E. Uhhh!!! This annoys me. When I arrived at the laboratory, I came across another familiar figure that I had intended to avoid for the day, and the only one I predicted to be the most furious.

It was Sunoo oppa.

"Okay I am done for good now! Just call me to the heaven god!" I cried in my mind.

"Okay, students!" The teacher called out to us to grab the attention of the students.

"Today, we are going to perform the Briggs-Rauscher Reaction. Please wear all the safety equipment for the experiment to avoid any mishap." The teacher stated.

"Okay miss!" The students acknowledged.

"But today, there is a twist!" The teacher suddenly announces.

"What now?" A student mumbled showing his disinterest in chemistry but that wasn't heard by the teacher.

"Today we also have the seniors in the lab." The teacher stated. That is the point when I observed all the seniors heading towards us, but one person was throwing eye-daggers at me. I opted to avoid eye contact with Sunoo oppa.

"So, for today, I will appoint a senior student for each one of you to assist you all with the activity. Talk to your seniors politely." The teacher once again stated.

"Okay, now I am going to assign you the pairs

Student 1 - Senior 3

Student 2 - Senior 1

Student 4 - Senior 2

Student 6 - Senior 4

and lastly,

Y/N - Sunoo" The teacher announced.

That was the moment that my blood ran cold.

"Oh no, I cannot even face him today. This teacher!! Ugh!!" I mentally cried.

Now, I am feeling sorry for myself. How worse can a day go now?

I just kept looking down towards the floor when Sunoo oppa strode towards me.

"Hello oppa, how are you doing today?" I asked him with a nervous smile. I was just buttering him. Afterall, I was asking him the question while clearly knowing the incident that took place this morning.