105. 4 days

5:36 PM

J-hope: If dad already knew about this and we don't until just two weeks ago...then does that mean we failed dad's test?

J-hope was lying on the couch, not very energetic more like problematic, his in one of the many rooms on the mansion that only have a lounge set up, on this room he was with RM and Yoongi.

The maknaes are on a bonding moment with Y/n while Jin is doing- well older brother stuff.

J-hope really feels like he was struck by lightning because of their father's confession about him knowing it all. He didn't know why his feeling down, maybe because their father was disappointed or maybe because he didn't notice the truth just in front of his eyes all along.

Namjoon: He didn't say that it was a test.

Namjoon estimated.

Yoongi: He was just expecting us to figure it out without him.

J-hope frowned and gave Yoongi a whining complaint.

J-hope: Suga Now you made it sound like a test.

Namjooon: Who knows, if it is―..we all know that dad is a psychopath, we don't really know what's on his mind.

Namjoon explained while making his finger point on his head, emphasizing his explanation.

Yoongi: Dad is one of the most people that I really can't understand and read very clearly.

J-hope: True.

Suddenly the door opened showing Min-yun.(I don't know why but I suddenly miss you Min-yun)

J-hope: What's up Minion!

Min-yun ignored the nickname and got straight to the point.

Min-yun: Jungkook made me come to ask if it's okay for them to go out, Of course with you guys coming along.

J-hope immediately got up without even know where they'll be going, he just want to get rid of the feeling his experiencing, feeling down is the worst!

J-hope: Let's go!!

J-hope and Namjoon already walked out and Suga was the only one left.

Min-yun: Hyung?

Yoongi: Are you coming along also Min-yun?

Min-yun: No one asked and ordered for me to come.

Yoongi got up and dragged the blanket he was using, He pats Min-yun's head.

Yoongi: You're coming along Yun, and this blanket. I already got used to your company.

Yoongi whispered the blanket part.

The two proceeded to go to the others. When they got down it seemed like the others are all prepared to go to somewhere...far. It's obvious because of all the baggage.

Yoongi: Where to this time?

Jimin: The Beach!

Taehyung: Yeah the Beach!

Yoongi: .....And who's idea was it?

Maknaes: Y/n.

They all pointed at you which made you extremely tensed.

Yoongi: Okay, now where's Jin?

~Silence~

Bts except for Suga and Jin: WE FORGOTTEN THE WORLD WIDE HANDSOME!