Chapter-48

ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ ᴍᴇ ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ꜰʟᴏᴀᴛɪɴɢ
ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟꜱ ᴍᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ
.....

"Why the hell is water so cold?" I shivered, clinging on to him.

Remember how I kissed him after confessing my love? Well..we forgot there was a pool behind us.

"Is my mascara running?" I asked him.

"No." He replied. Good, this shit is actually waterproof, they didn't scam me. He combed my hair with his fingers. "Let's get out of here, yeah?" He said, about to remove his hand that was around my waist.

"No." I pulled him closer. We didn't fall in just to come out after five minutes and the water doesn't even feel that cold either.

"I love you." He said, smiling. I love this smile. I love the way these words sound from his mouth, consider this my favourite song from now on.

"And I love you." I replied, splashing water on his face. I wasn't expecting his next move as he picked me up and threw me inside the water.

Is it a good time to act like I hit my head at the bottom and died?

When I didn't come up, he panicked and pulled me out. And when I smiled, he flipped me off and got out of the pool, going away but two seconds later he came back and pulled me out as if I weighed nothing.

My dress was sticking to my body which wasn't really that comfortable, he wrapped a towel around me. "Go ahead, I'll change in the room." He said, nodding towards the bathroom.

Changing into dry clothes, I walked out almost, okay not almost, I actually slipped from all the water that was on the floor because of the water that dripped from my dress.

Chase who was sitting on the bed looked at me and laughed. It's not funny. My bum will hurt.

"Are you seriously laughing at me right now?" I asked, throwing the towel I was using to rub my head with at him. He's lucky that I missed the shot.

Getting up from the floor, I snatched the towel back and dried my hair. I just washed them this morning. Why do things like this happen to me?

"I wanted to sleep." I whined. I could've had like..more than 30 minutes of extra sleep if I didn't have to wait for them to dry or 10 minutes if I didn't have to blow dry them.

"Let me help you." He said, keeping his phone aside and coming towards me. I plugged in my hair dryer and handed it to him. I thought he was going to help with my hair but he wanted to dry his hair first.

"I'm waiting here." I tell him. His hair's not even long? They get dried so quickly.

After he was satisfied that every strand of his hair was dried, he turned the dryer to my hair.

"Have you ever thought of becoming a hair stylist?" I asked as he was braiding my hair after drying them. Bless his soul.

"No."

"Okay, think about it now." I tell him.

"No." He replied, taking the hair tie from my hand and finishing with the braid. It's a messy braid but they'll be wavy tomorrow so his efforts are appreciated.

"Thanks boo." I got up from the chair and gave him a kiss on his forehead before heading over to the bed. I swear sleep is the best thing to exist. Tired? Go to sleep. Angry? Go to sleep. Stressed? Go to sleep. Happy? Go to sleep.