37

Cast:

Cast:

Mavis - Aera

Cosimo- Viktor

Brooklyn - Adalee

Heston - Maro

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

-Third Person's POV-

Mavis then went and hugged her bestfriend, Brooklyn. 

"How's it been going, Brooks? I hope Cosimo hasn't been pushing you around" She said and playfully glared at him.

Brooklyn blinked nervously before responding, "Oh uh- he hasn't done anything bad. He's been polite." she nodded her head while talking, hiding the guilt that she made out with him moments before she went in.

"That's great then! Oh! look here, I bought you all sorts of stuff in France. I saw this perfume that I thought would really suit you and then.." She rambled on.

*ring ring*

"Ah, I need to go..hope your day goes smoothly~ Love you." She kissed him one more time before leaving the room.

"CUT, That was great!" 

-Aera's POV-

After a few more scenes I finished all my shots for the day, I had to go to a different location for my other set, Undercover Agent. 

"I told you, you could do it." Sir Seth smiled at me cheekily. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"yeah yeah, now let's go to the set." 

.

.

It was a long day, we finished shooting our scenes at 10:00 in the evening. We were packing up our things when a staff that was holding coffee bumped right at the back of Sir Seth.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry!" She panicked.

"It's fine, I'm ok." Sir Seth waved her off and removed his coat. His coat always reached till the back of his neck and was given to him by Hana. 

Hana bought him countless of coats and he's always wearing them and even refused to remove them so this is the first time I've seen him remove it aside from the quick moments from the past.

His back was facing me and he was checking the coat. 

'. . . Wait..what the heck is that??? '

I got up and marched towards him. 

"Sir Seth..why do you have a moon mark at the back of your neck???" 

"Hm? oh that? it's a birthmark. It runs in my family line, it connects us to our soulmates, well- it adds to the connection." 

"H-how?? wait wait, Do you have siblings??" 

"I do, he's Alicai. We have different surnames since he took our Father's but I decided to use my mother's last name instead as tribute to her." 

"Does Hana know of this??"

"I told her about this a couple years ago, she has never met Alicai since he's always busy and it always slipped our mind. She's probably forgotten majority of the things I've told her though." He laughed.

How..the fuck..did I not know of this???

*ring ring*

"Hello? Yes President? Right now??? alright I will be there in five minutes." He hanged up, "Rene, I can't drive you back home today, will you be alright to call your driver?"

"Of course, stay safe on the road." I smiled, he quickly left and I grabbed my bag. Tired, I plod my way to the exit. When I reached the front of the building I took a moment and breathe in the fresh cold night breeze trying to forget the fact that my manager/ brother in law is my soulmate's sibling

I shivered a bit at the temperature out here, I should have worn thicker clothes.

"Miss Whitfield?" I opened my eyes and my sight drifted to Mr. Hendrix that was in the drivers seat of a black Bugatti Divo.

"Good evening Mr. Hendrix." I greeted politely.

"Please, call me Revere instead. Moreover, where is your manager? how come you haven't gone home yet?" 

"Oh uh- you both can call me Aera then and The President of my company suddenly called him over for something important so I'm just about to contact my driver."

"We can drive you home, you live right next to us so it really wouldn't be a hassle." He assured me, then Mr. De la Fontaine got out of the back seat and opened the other back seat door for me. I peered in why he didn't sat at the passenger seat and it was because there was something already placed there.

"It's fine really I-"

"Aera, your clothes are thin and I can see that you are cold. I promise we will only bring you home." Mr. De la Fontaine promised, in a gentle manner.

"..Ok, thank you." I sighed and smiled.

When I got inside the car, he took something out from the trunk, a blanket and wrapped it around me. He then sat right beside me, he went back to studying the papers he was holding. I took in his features, he truly is a handsome man.

I smiled in satisfaction that even when they didn't wanted me to be their mate, I was blessed by God to have really good-looking mates. Perfect eye candy and the whole package meal. If they had liked me then we would have really good looking babies.

The car had a pleasantly light scent of peaches, I noticed Mr. Hendrix when he turned the foot heater on.

I leaned at the door and felt cozy and warm. I could feel myself losing consciousness and so I drifted to sleep.

It was going to be almost and hour drive back to my home. Somewhere through the drive I leaned on the other side and landed at the shoulder of Alicai.

I could have changed my position but I was too tired and honestly, the soulmate connection was a really nice sensation, it gave me the feeling of completeness.

I felt hands gently stroking my hair and a sudden tender warmth on my forehead, though the feeling didn't last long..it lingered.

To be Continued . . .